April Fools Pranks - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Default April Fools Pranks

I admit, I love April Fools It's always fun to try and outdo yourself from the previous year

In the spirit of April Fools Eve....

What have been some of your best April Fool pranks you've successfully pulled?

What are you planning on doing this year?

For me:

The best one I've pulled so far had one of my coworkers as my accomplice and we spent about $30 at the local dollar store to pull it off and the theme was “wedding.” We started with our foreman's office (his name is Pat) – we decorated it like it was setup for a wedding, complete with red aisle, chairs set up in rows, plastic heart confetti and glitter everywhere, ‘formal’ invitations on each seat, a bubble machine, and the kicker was the wedding was setup for two field guys who detested each other. We christened it “St. Patrick’s Wedding Chapel” and even made Pat a formal priest collar to wear, he good naturedly posed for photos in front of his ‘church’

Then we went and took every company vehicle and painted the windows with red paint, hung streamers, filled the truck with balloons, and hung giant ‘just married’ signs on the back.

Final destination was our warehouse manager’s office (who is named Lee); we called it “Chateau Lee’s Tropical Escape.” We took a blow-up pool and filled it with sea shells, took fake tropical flowers and placed them everywhere along with flower petals. Put grass skirts and lei’s all around to finish it off

What am I planning for this year…I’m going small and simple this year. For my boss if he leaves for part of the day as he usually does I’m going to use tape to make a murder victim outline on his chair and another on the floor. For the foreman I’m going to create a life size scarecrow and place it in his chair with the title of “Pat’s replacement.” Nothing fancy, just a bit of fun

Anyone else want to share?

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

It wasn't an intentional prank but my daughter was born on the 31st. very late at night. Late enough that when we called people the next day, no one believed us. April fools its true.
shepherdmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Knighted Member

The ol rabies outbreak in the kennel prank. Train the dog to drag his back legs and a little shaving cream around the mouth...

Would take effort though. Easier to do the oh god all these dogs have bloody poop with food coloring prank.

Last edited by Baillif; 03-31-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Baillif is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Crowned Member

One year long ago I did a series of memos to different people in the office. It's amazing the things we got away with but all the targets were good sports.
middleofnowhere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to sehrgutcsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baillif View Post
The ol rabies outbreak in the kennel prank. Train the dog to drag his back legs and a little shaving cream around the mouth...

Would take effort though. Easier to do the oh god all these dogs have bloody poop with food coloring prank.
I really like this idea. My wife works for rescue and the lady is a bit crazed. I would love to bring my puppy there to introduce her to this lady who is totally against what I did - goes against everything that she's ever done in the last 30 years - have the dog dragging it's butt and foaming from the mouth and saying -"oh yeah the dog has rabies," I wanted to bring her here and get it all taken care of. I'll let you know how it all works out tomorrow night !!$
sehrgutcsg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crowned Member

One year I hid under by co-worker's desk with a Whoopie cusion. She called our boss in her office 'to ask a question'. As he was attempting to explain I kept making fart noises. She'd say, "Oh, excuse me." And he tried to pretend he didn't hear it and kept talking.

Eventually, I couldn't keep my laughter silent. Although neither one of us work for that company any longer, we are still good friends with our old boss. He still tells that story.......
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Elite Member

I put a dog turd in the water cooler at work once on April Fool's Day....does that count?

SuperG
SuperG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to sehrgutcsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by superg View Post
i put a dog turd in the water cooler at work once on april fool's day....does that count?

Superg

yeah, that counts !!!
sehrgutcsg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 07:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm more just waiting to see what my husband has in store for me this year...... Last year was him waking me up saying he was having chest pains. Looking back it is quite funny.... But at the time it was TERRIBLE!!! That was our FIRST April fools together..... So I'm sure he won't let me off easily.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Mishka&Milo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Member

Me and some of the office gals let all the air out of our boss' tires and wrapped his entire truck in saran wrap. Unfortunately the fleet manager played a joke on US because he told us he had an air compressor so it'd be fine to let the air out of the tires. So much yelling. *guffaw*

*-*Summer*-*
SummerGSDLover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.