German Shepherds Forum banner

Would this be considered a "rescue"? SoCal (listing removed)

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sehrgutcsg 
#1 ·
This is supposed to be a five month old female puppy. She just doesn't look well. Anybody got the cash to go get her? Maybe it's just me and I have not had a female shepherd but she doesn't look healthy to me.

Akc german shepherd puppy blck/red

#3 ·
This is sad. The slow development is in overdrive. The legs look thin. Yes, there's a pecking order, but this dog needs more love..

It's a rescue if you don't need the money, with the dog being taken from the situation, but it's a purchase. Just sad..

Sad eyes = huge heart !

#5 ·
Yeah I was just told by someone in a rescue that people will get dogs and let them get to a terrible state so people will feel so sorry for them they buy them! Can't animal control take her away?
I understand there is a pecking order but geeez separate the puppy to feed it if that is the case!

#6 ·
Yeah I was just told by someone in a rescue that people will get dogs and let them get to a terrible state so people will feel so sorry for them they buy them! Can't animal control take her away?
I understand there is a pecking order but geeez separate the puppy to feed it if that is the case!
Sadly, to many don't realize that separating them can only benefit the dogs. Something like this was part of Woolf's background, but the results have left a permanent impression on him. I hope whoever does go for this has enough knowledge to get with a trainer ASAP.

#9 ·
I can guess why the ad is down.. 30 emails of shame on you, will do that. I think people forget the dog feels the pain and when the owner is scorned, nobody wins, everybody looses. Animal control, will not come to the rescue, in CA there are worse cases to be handled first. I feed my dogs at different times and in different areas, that way I can control portions. If someone wrote a nasty letter/email - the plan backfired on the dog, not the owner... pathetic in nature, the strong survive and the rest is dust in the wind..

I remember a show about Lions, just about finished the box of kleenex so to speak and I am a grown man...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.