German Shepherds Forum banner

Beautiful 5 yr old male in Atlanta, GA

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Daisy&Lucky's Mom 
#1 ·
ATLANTA, GA - HIGH-KILL SHELTER WITH VERY LITTLE EXPOSURE - LESS THAN 2 DAYS TO SAVE Frodo #462279

"Frodo is also a very large boy. He is very, very shy and scared. In the yard he ran from me cowering but would approach me as long as a I was sitting or crouched down. He will let you love on him and pet him but flinches each time you touch him. He had an open/draining abscess on his chest from a bite wound. It has been cleaned and is healing. He will need a patient handler to help him learn to trust. The shelter has him listed as 5 years old also." -Shelter Volunteer

Fulton County Animal Services
860 Marietta Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

He's listed on Petfinder, but has no information or photo.

I have not met this dog in person. I'm simply trying to pass his picture around to those familiar with his breed, hoping that someone will show some interest in him. He's had no offers from any rescues, he's injured and his time is up soon.

He originally came into the shelter with a GSD Mix who was also on death row but that dog's owners claimed him earlier today. They did not know this boy so it's assumed they met while on the lam.

I also want to post this in the L&F section but I don't want to spam the boards. He has to be missing his family.

(I'm new so please forgive me if I made any mistakes)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.