German Shepherds Forum banner

We picked our little girl!!!

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Livinthegoodlife 
#1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to introduce Mila our little girl who I just love so much already!
I can already see how fast she's grown in just a week and it's crazy!
Luckily I live close enough to her breeder I am able to come up every weekend to see her and visit with the other puppies until she is 8 weeks old.

She is the one in the middle.
Photo courtesy of: SentinelHarts German Shepherds

See less See more
#16 ·
Mila is home now, its only been one day but we are very happy! She got a little carsick on the way home but soon after fell asleep and when she woke up it was over :) She has been recharging and sleeping mostly so far but she does wake up to play a little and visit with us. She has been eating, drinking and going to the bathroom luckily and is very gentle, when she gets mouthy it is easy to redirect it to a toy so far... She slept well in her crate last night, no accidents. I was up every 2 hours but she went right back to sleep after she went outside. So far so good, she has a vet check up tomorrow and we are just waiting to see more of her personality break out. My son adores her and is so respectful and sweet towards her, he said he is no longer an only child because he now has a little sister lol. I am so happy to have her home and will share these pics. I have to get the rest uploaded from my camera!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.