Drago Vom Patriot - Does Anyone Have His Pups? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'm looking at a pup from his uncle, Nick del Lupo Nero, I've heard a lot of good things about Drago and also his father. I still need to look up how Nick works, but I'm basing my decision mostly on the female and my trust of the breeder.

The vocal part scares me though, I have a very quiet, confident shepherd right now, and really don't want one that whines/barks/speaks all the time.
martemchik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithie86 View Post
Drago is an intense, full of attitude dog. Not a points dog - reminds us of the dogs that were competing back in 2002-2003. Talked about that with Gary, when he had Drago up here for our helper seminar mid Nov. and we got to see him work a bit and spend time with him. Got some great fotos ...Gary brought up again the other week, when they were up for our IPO trial.

Denise, who did a repeat breeding (she is the breeder of Frank's dog) and I talk about what we are seeing, comparisons to the prior litter, etc. It is nice to talk to another breeder (who also trains and competes - Denise does in IPO AND Agility) about similar breedings.

The pups (that we are both seeing) are strong, attitude, vocal, quick to learn and figure out things. Into, over and through everything. Drago produces strong females - Denise stated this as well, from her experience with the prior breeding (she kept a female back).
I have been following Drago for a little bit now and your litters as well. I like a strong female. This is very nice to hear.

Definitely would not mind owning a pup out of Drago, especially a nice female.

I have heard good things about him.

No 'hands on knowledge' so no help there, but I have done a bit of research and like what I know so far.

Congrats on the great litter Sue!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.