German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
- Finding a Good Trainer (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/finding-good-trainer/)
- - Trainer needed: North Charleston, SC (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/finding-good-trainer/485946-trainer-needed-north-charleston-sc.html)
Trainer needed: North Charleston, SC
I do have a post under the aggression tab, called re-training aggressive GSD. Everyone has come to the consensus, including myself, that I am in desperate need of a trainer to help me with my newly found dog. Please read that thread and/or PM me for information. Some basic problems are:
1. Rushing out the door and running down the block, no stopping when you call his name or 'here'
2. Barreling into or lunging at other dogs
3. Growling, barking, chasing, lunging at people
4. Submissive urination
5. Generally not coming when called unless I crouch down a bit
Im in Durham NC if thats not too far. I do board and train.
I'm not sure how far that is, what kind of options do you have? I think it might be a good option come Oct 17-20. I will be out of town then
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.