German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Feeding Our Puppy (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/feeding-our-puppy/)
-   -   Shinny coat and skin (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/feeding-our-puppy/448273-shinny-coat-skin.html)

Diesel7602 05-09-2014 03:09 PM

Shinny coat and skin
 
What can you give to puppies/adult to help with coat and skin? I kinda don't want to give a supplement if there is something thAt is good for him to eat .unless supplement is the best way to go?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

LaRen616 05-09-2014 03:14 PM

I give both of my boys salmon oil pills and multi-vitamin plus pills.

Zeeva 05-09-2014 03:14 PM

Raw or a high quality kibble. Although a shiny coat and healthy skin starts from the inside, coconut oil during bath time is a good way to go as well!!! C:

LaRen616 05-09-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeeva (Post 5496985)
Raw or a high quality kibble. Although a shiny coat and healthy skin starts from the inside, coconut oil during bath time is a good way to go as well!!! C:

:thumbup:

Mrs.P 05-09-2014 08:07 PM

A high quality diet. I feed raw and give feed sentials

mydogs 05-09-2014 08:08 PM

I give coconut oil at 2 of his meals about a teaspoon.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Diesel7602 05-14-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mydogs (Post 5498289)
I give coconut oil at 2 of his meals about a teaspoon.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I LOVE coconut oil. I use it in my hair and it makes it real shinny. I need to try this in his food.:D thank you.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Diesel7602 05-14-2014 01:30 PM

I found this link if anyone is interested. It made with sweet almond oil :cool: haven't tried it yet.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Diesel7602 05-14-2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel7602 (Post 5517682)
I found this link if anyone is interested. It made with sweet almond oil :cool: haven't tried it yet.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Oooops forgot link :banghead:
http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/make-d...-oil-2541.html

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Sunflowers 05-14-2014 03:56 PM

Raw and Feedsentials.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2