I would feed 3 times a day and my suggestion is the following:-
- keep dry kibble and raw food separate, ie feed her breakfast dry kibble only, then lunch raw only and dinner raw only.
- start with chicken or turkey and give only this type of meat for about a week and then try another meat like lamb and again give for a week, once puppy has had a few different proteins (meats) and there is no problems with tummy upsets, diarrhoea then you can include different meats into her meal throughout the week if you like.
- for 1 days feeding, divide the raw food up to 2/3 muscle meat & offal eg mostly chicken mince and little bit of chicken offal like hearts or liver and 1/3 bone eg chicken wing
- feed about 2 to 3% of her anticipated adult weight or if you are not confident on working this out, then feed about 10% of current weight in food, eg say she weighs 33 pounds, then feed 3.3 pounds of raw food (or a bit less if you are also giving dry kibble).
- give supplements including fish or krill oil and organic virgin coconut oil.
You will get used to your puppy and whether you are over feeding or under feeding, always make sure she has a nice trim waist when look at her from above and you can slightly feel her ribs through a nice layer of fat.
This is just my suggestion and other people may be able to contribute to help you out.