Casablanca, Morocco. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Casablanca, Morocco.

Hello guys as i am located in Casablanca, Morocco right now the only "quality" food available here is either RC or Eukanuba :s what's best ?

Being 8 weeks, Magnum eats RC Starter so what supplements shall I add in ?

Also he is just 11 lbs at 8 week does it mean he ll be a small dog ?

Any input will be very appreciated. Cheers
emy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emy1 View Post
Hello guys as i am located in Casablanca, Morocco right now the only "quality" food available here is either RC or Eukanuba :s what's best ?

Being 8 weeks, Magnum eats RC Starter so what supplements shall I add in ?

Also he is just 11 lbs at 8 week does it mean he ll be a small dog ?

Any input will be very appreciated. Cheers
Anyone ?
Old 02-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone ?
Anyone of anyone of anyone haha
Old 02-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hello!! If I had to chose between those two I would go with Royal Canine. I'm a RAW feeder and it would be hard for me to even dream of going back to kibble.

As far as weight I think you are right on schedule. Nero weighed only 6 lbs at 7 1/2 weeks...he's now 10 1/2 weeks and is 16 lbs.

I don't know what supplements are in your area so I really can't help on that. Good luck with everything and post some pics of the new baby!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Karma6577 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'd go with the Royal Canin too....if you can buy US supplements, Puppy Gold is great.

I don't know what kind of vet care you have, or what is normal....but I think he is just a tad under what I usually see 8 week old pups at....If possible, I would have a stool sample run to see what type of parasite load he is carrying....I would think he probably has roundworms....did you import him or was he born in Morocco??? Pups brought to the US from Germany normally have worms and need a few courses of wormer to clean them up.

Lee

wolfstraum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfstraum View Post
I'd go with the Royal Canin too....if you can buy US supplements, Puppy Gold is great.

I don't know what kind of vet care you have, or what is normal....but I think he is just a tad under what I usually see 8 week old pups at....If possible, I would have a stool sample run to see what type of parasite load he is carrying....I would think he probably has roundworms....did you import him or was he born in Morocco??? Pups brought to the US from Germany normally have worms and need a few courses of wormer to clean them up.

Lee
First of all thank you Karma for your response I waited for one
@Wolfstrom Indeed he had parasites white worms and quite a lot as he had an explosive dierrhea after taking his secon pill of Drontal.
The mom is imported from France Glora Vom Haus Thalie and the dad is Clooney Du Beffroi Artesien. I was more thinking of getting him natural supplements such as eggs or smthg similar any advice on that ? Cheers.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
First of all thank you Karma for your response I waited for one
@Wolfstrom Indeed he had parasites white worms and quite a lot as he had an explosive dierrhea after taking his secon pill of Drontal.
The mom is imported from France Glora Vom Haus Thalie and the dad is Clooney Du Beffroi Artesien. I was more thinking of getting him natural supplements such as eggs or smthg similar any advice on that ? Cheers.
We have a wormer called Droncit...for tapeworms, but I would think he had round worms (both are white and can be seen) - if your vet gave you the med, I am sure that will help....

Eggs won't hurt...the people who feed raw can evaluate that better than I can....I use Puppy Gold on my pups....

Lee

Old 02-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Crowned Member

for those who are interested, it looks like he is a well bred puppy....

Line-breeding for the progency of Clooney du Beffroi Artésien and Glora vom Haus Thalie

Good luck with him! Post some photos!

Lee

Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

If you're wanting natural supplements eggs are always a good choice you can also do different veggies and fruits. I have 5 dogs and each one likes different things...of course!! I put 4 whole eggs in the blender and purée them shells and all 2 times a week. Also 2 times a week I will cook eggs with veggies like green peppers celery parsley...or whatever veggies are in season. I use eggs as toppers to their RAW diet so it just yummy extra for them. If you are looking to order a all natural supplement I would recommend Sprintime-Longevity...I use it and have excellent results.

Don't forget to post some pics!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Karma6577 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfstraum View Post
for those who are interested, it looks like he is a well bred puppy....

Line-breeding for the progency of Clooney du Beffroi Artésien and Glora vom Haus Thalie

Good luck with him! Post some photos!

Lee
Here are photos fresh from the oven.
Attached Thumbnails
Casablanca, Morocco.-img_0750.jpg   Casablanca, Morocco.-img_0751.jpg   Casablanca, Morocco.-img_0754.jpg   Casablanca, Morocco.-img_0752.jpg   Casablanca, Morocco.-img_0753.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.