German Shepherds Forum banner

Anyone want to be Facebook dog buddies?!

6K views 44 replies 34 participants last post by  johngflynn657 
#1 · (Edited)
So I'm the only animal person in my entire family/friends, I'm not kidding! But I would love to have some more dog oriented buddies on Facebook, I pretty much only post stuff about my dogs so... :D But I'm of the mind that Facebook is for fun, not my personal diary.

Anyways if you want to see more Ollie pics then feel free to add me! I would love to see more dog stuff and pictures in my feed too!

http://www.facebook.com/carrie.wright.140

#4 ·
I sent you a request! I understand, my parents aren't dog people either. But I've surrounded myself with friends who are!

#5 ·
there's a thread floating around for facebook friends....

#6 ·
I'll add you:) There is also dogbook on facebook, you can create an account for the dogs and they can have all of their friends too!!

#13 ·
Sent request.... I am always up for some more dog minded people

#19 ·
It started out with me putting up pictures so my mom could see her "grandanimals" because she lives on the other side of the country but now it's just one of the places I upload my pictures. :)

#25 · (Edited)
#27 ·
I sent one.
A while back there was a GSD rescue group in FL that needed votes to win a car, so I gladly helped out. Now they come up on my news feed. Every once in a while my husband points out how nice a new rescue that come in looks, so thats definately helped get him to lean toward the rescue side. I dont really do much on fb but definately like to have more GSD people as friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.