German Shepherds Forum banner

Golden Gate KC in San Francisco 1/28 & 1/29

853 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Crunch Hardtack 
#1 ·
Anyone plan to go to the annual dog show? My flyball club will be participating in a demo both days. I will be there on Saturday with Halo if you'd like to learn more about the sport and see the fluffy one in action. The show is at the Cow Palace, which is actually in Daly City: goldengatedogshow

There will be three demos each day - 10 AM and 2 PM in hall F (next to the main building), and at noon in the main ring. We'll be camped out in the hall, and at other times during the day we'll have our dogs in the ring for fun and training purposes, so feel free to drop by. This demo is hosted by Bay Racers, and members of my team, Silver Streaks, and Pawdemonium will also be there. There will be veteran dogs like Halo who have been racing for years, and young dogs just starting training. I went last year and it was a lot of fun.

This map shows where the demo hall is: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...l=37.706949511305226,-122.41844950000001&z=18

#2 ·
2017 Southwest Regional IPO Championship

Since I'm not vetted to create new posts yet, I know of no other way to add this to the forum. Please excuse me if I hijacked your thread, but it's all good and for the better of the breed, me thinks!

The North County Schutzhund Club of Escondido, California will be hosting the 2017 Southwest Regional IPO Championship in February. I will be going as a visitor to form contacts with potential breeders and to watch GSDs and their handlers work. Looking for a WL breeder to purchase a pup from hopefully the second half of this year, this opportunity will allow me to actually 'feel the cloth' so to speak. Saturday and Sunday are open to the public. If anyone living in SoCal around San Diego North County that is interested in the breed, the sport and/or looking for a reputable breeder, this venue may be a great start!

2017 SW Regional IPO Championship - North County Schutzhund Club

It runs from February 10 thru 12, the 10th reserved for practice only; no spectators.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.