German Shepherds Forum banner

3 dog e-collar

811 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Fodder 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a 3 dog e-collar system. I have been using the Dogtra arc which is a 2 dog system "love it" but eventually all 3 dogs will be trained on e-collar. I do need the fine tune rheostat tuning option and at least 3/4 - 1 mile range. The only time all 3 dogs will be on e-collar at the same time will probably just be when hiking in the mountains. But would still prefer one receiver over 2.

#3 ·
That is the one I was looking at. Just wanted to see if anyone else recommends it or had another recommendation before I dropped that kind of cash.

#5 ·
That was the plan Fodder. But, like most plans that weren't thought out that good it didn't work out like I assumed. My son took the pup but then the very next day he got a promotion at work which meant he would be gone 6:00-8ish. In bed by 10 so that meant pup was out of crate 2 hours a day. So, OK well board him a bit longer and find someone else. Well someone else didn't come along as quick as I had hoped. So I put an add on hoobly. A couple people called and we're interested but they weren't good enough for my wife. Had to be a family with stability, one was a single 23 yr old guy with a Facebook page full of pit bulls and sports cars. The other said he had a family but could never produce wife and kids to come meet the pup with him. So I removed the add and resigned to the fact that I was raising this pup out. It has been OK. A lot of work. But all the dogs get along. Both pups are bonding with humans and not just each other. And coming along good in training. All in all it could be worse. Although I may have to raise my prices at work to afford the feed bill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.