German Shepherds Forum banner

Fancy crates

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  dogma13 
#1 ·
My wife says I have to fancy up our current crate situation. The first pic is of our crates now as seen from the couch in the living room. The second pic is what I figure I'll do. Except it will have three separate doors going into each individual crate. Anyone else done anything similar to their crates.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks really nice big difference. I have seen many great ideas on the houzz app with crates. I saw fancy crates in front gate but they were way to expensive so I looked on Amazon for something similar and found a beautiful crate picture does not do it justice very well made heavy crate it did not last though Max did chew the bottom
Wood piece and got himself out at 8 months of age. it was that time though to get out of the crate as he could be trusted in the house. It looked like a beautiful piece of furniture looked great even in the kitchen by itself. Got many compliments it also turns into a gate.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L...tes+large&dpPl=1&dpID=41ob-8u4VhL&ref=plSrcha

Attachments

#3 ·
Great idea!When I had crates set up I bought extra curtains panels and made covers for them.If the crates would've been permanent fixtures I would have fancied them up in a similar fashion.

#4 ·
So I had a job a couple blocks from home that required I do wood work so while I had the tools out I made our crate cabinet. I still have to install hardwood on top of cabinet and then place a piece of L trim along the top and quarter round down both sides but for the most part here it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.