German Shepherds Forum banner

Dog biking equipment reviews

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  blackshep 
#1 ·
Does anyone have one of these Moved by Bikes Dog Runner?

MBB Dog Runner - Moved by Bikes

I saw one today at a fair booth and thinking of maybe getting one. If you have one can you share your thoughts? I like how I can attach it to the front and it seems quite sturdy.

#3 ·
Thanks Steve. I'll check out your link.

At the fair, my dog went biking with it (I wasn't the one riding). The bar did prevent her from turning into the front tire because she tried to turn towards me and the J bar got in her way so I feel pretty comfortable about that.

#6 ·
My plan is to tie her to whatever bike equipment I get then also another leash on her collar to where my handle is so I can still steer her when needed (or use another collar that I won't verbalize here to avoid discussions on that). She already runs nicely next to me with just the leash on my handle bar.

When she tried out the Dog Runner, it worked great on her even though she was a little disturbed that a stranger is taking her instead of me and was all over the place in both directions trying to get to me but there isn't much pulling force on the bike because the leash is short and is level to the dog (rather than above her).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.