German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Equipment (how to use/where to find) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/equipment-how-use-where-find/)
-   -   Soft Crate Recommendation (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/equipment-how-use-where-find/408682-soft-crate-recommendation.html)

Suka 02-09-2014 09:48 AM

Soft Crate Recommendation
 
I have been trying to find an old thread about soft crate reviews and recommendations but I haven't found it for the life of me. Can someone else find that thread or can we make this one about it?

I'm interested in your experiences using the canvas crates.

doggiedad 02-09-2014 09:50 AM

is your dog calm enough for a soft crate?

Suka 02-09-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4991586)
is your dog calm enough for a soft crate?

That is a good first question since many dogs aren't, but yes. I have a dog tent but that's for outdoor venues and takes up a bit more floor space so I'm looking for a soft sided crate now. Whatever they call those :) I'm interested to know ease of setup/takedown, ease to carry, and ease of getting it open and closed.

doggiedad 02-09-2014 10:02 AM

go to a store that sells them and check them out.
that way you'll know if it works for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4991586)

is your dog calm enough for a soft crate?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suka (Post 4991602)
That is a good first question since many dogs aren't, but yes. I have a dog tent but that's for outdoor venues and takes up a bit more floor space so I'm looking for a soft sided crate now. Whatever they call those :) I'm interested to know ease of setup/takedown, ease to carry, and ease of getting it open and closed.


Suka 02-09-2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4991626)
go to a store that sells them and check them out.
that way you'll know if it works for you.

Then what's the point of the forum. Geez, I want to ask here, not go to a store.

Jax08 02-09-2014 10:11 AM

I have one! Really like it for my adult. Would never put my puppy in it. Guardian Gear. Best prices are on Amazon. I see many of the same brand at events. The canvas is tough. Many flaps for air flow and good quality zippers.

doggiedad 02-09-2014 10:14 AM

lol. so you think it's better for someone to tell you
their experience with a soft crate rather than you
go and find out for yourself? lol. do both. ask here
and go check them out in store. that way you're
covered. lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4991626)

go to a store that sells them and check them out. that way you'll know if it works for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suka (Post 4991634)
Then what's the point of the forum. Geez, I want to ask here, not go to a store.


Suka 02-09-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4991658)
lol. so you think it's better for someone to tell you
their experience with a soft crate rather than you
go and find out for yourself? lol. do both. ask here
and go check them out in store. that way you're
covered. lol.

How about you post something constructive for once. I didn't ask anyone HOW I should shop for a crate. If you have a soft crate, please post what you have and your experience, if you don't, you have nothing to post about.

Jax08 02-09-2014 10:28 AM

doggiedad...knock it off. You are doing nothing more than harassing and antagonizing this person that just asked for experiences with soft side crates.

Jax08 02-09-2014 10:34 AM

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...oft-crate.html

do a google search for "germanshepherds.com soft crates" many threads come up


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2