Pictures of Zelda's Muzzle :) (I Recommend this muzzle!) - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Member

Default Pictures of Zelda's Muzzle :) (I Recommend this muzzle!)

Pictures of Zelda's muzzle.
If anyone is currently looking for a good muzzle i defiantly recommend this one!!
It's everything that i could ask for in a muzzle. Its good for winter and summer, its well made with padding to not rub the snout, its a basket muzzle so she can pant, she can take treats from it, well ventilated, and goes in pretty easy!

It's by Dean and Tyler and its the Royal Leather Basket Muzzle. I got it as a present for my Birthday early December, and have been desensitizing Zelda to it ever since, she doesn't mind the muzzle as much now!

Here is what it looks like:

VTGirlT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knighted Member

pics didnt show. why do you need a one?
huntergreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Agility Rocks! Moderator

Can't see the pictures either...

---> How to post pictures on this site

plus Miss Osin Blue Wildhaus

"How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?." ANONYMOUS
MaggieRoseLee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Darn, I want to see the pictures too This is the same muzzle I just ordered for my guy, and I was wondering how it looked on your girl since mine won't get here for another week, lol.

I'm using it to train people not to come swarming up to him making cooing baby sounds while bending over him. My dog loves the attention of friendly strangers and I'm trying to teach him not to jump on them when they exude all this positive energy. The worst part is that when I ask them not to put their faces in his because he'll lick them, they don't care! I'm trying to break his habit of french kissing strangers, lol. I'll work on the excited jumping first. The muzzle should help.
Blanketback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergreen View Post
pics didnt show. why do you need a one?
Opps! I need one for her fear aggression to strangers. For unpredictable places, when and where i cant keep her under her threshold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieRoseLee View Post
Can't see the pictures either...

---> How to post pictures on this site

Ah thanks! I did use that! I wonder why it didn't end up showing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanketback View Post
Darn, I want to see the pictures too This is the same muzzle I just ordered for my guy, and I was wondering how it looked on your girl since mine won't get here for another week, lol.

I'm using it to train people not to come swarming up to him making cooing baby sounds while bending over him. My dog loves the attention of friendly strangers and I'm trying to teach him not to jump on them when they exude all this positive energy. The worst part is that when I ask them not to put their faces in his because he'll lick them, they don't care! I'm trying to break his habit of french kissing strangers, lol. I'll work on the excited jumping first. The muzzle should help.
I am going to attempt to reattach them! I am sure it will work, it reminds me a bit of Bane from Batman for some reason. I love this one because of the extra strap on the bottom than the other leather basket muzzle from Dean and Tyler. Oh my! I wish that was Zelda's problem! I think it will!
Old 01-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Member

Here they are
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures of Zelda's Muzzle :) (I Recommend this muzzle!)-zelda-her-muzzle.jpg   Pictures of Zelda's Muzzle :) (I Recommend this muzzle!)-zelda-her-muzzle-3.jpg   Pictures of Zelda's Muzzle :) (I Recommend this muzzle!)-zedla-her-muzzle2.jpg  
Old 01-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Thanks so much for reposting them She looks absolutely gorgeous sporting her fancy new D&T gear! What a nice gift you received - I lucked out and found a 2nd hand one...pretty spendy otherwise, lol.

Yeah, I think it will work. I *hope* it will work...it's amazing how many people will encourage an unknown dog (and a GSD of all things?!) to leap in their face and french kiss them! Yikes! I feel like posting on the "Designer Breeds" thread that I'm the proud owner of a GSD x Anteater! LOL!
Blanketback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2014, 07:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Member

Thank you!

Good job being thrifty! I dont think i would have bought it myself either it is quite pricey!

Haha yes you should GSD/Anteater mix XD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.