German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Ears Up?????? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ears-up/)
-   -   10 week old ears! Almost there!! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ears-up/402850-10-week-old-ears-almost-there.html)

madis 01-28-2014 12:54 AM

10 week old ears! Almost there!!

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 172722

Attachment 172730
2nd one is just a few days prior.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

robeangyalchen 01-28-2014 01:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ya, it is so fun to see their ears go up and down. gorgeous pup you have.
Make sure you click as many pictures as you can, looking back to those pictures are precious.
Your's are already starting to stand, mine took almost 4 months :D
Here's Tyson's ear, he was 3 months i guess.

madis 01-28-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robeangyalchen (Post 4918274)
Ya, it is so fun to see their ears go up and down. gorgeous pup you have.
Make sure you click as many pictures as you can, looking back to those pictures are precious.
Your's are already starting to stand, mine took almost 4 months :D
Here's Tyson's ear, he was 3 months i guess.

Thank you! I love how Tyson's ears touch in the middle lol he is so cute! Alvin's were up at 5 weeks then flopped back down and now they are on the up and up. Someone tried to tell me he want a shepherd today because of his ears lol

robeangyalchen 01-28-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madis (Post 4918282)
Thank you! I love how Tyson's ears touch in the middle lol he is so cute! Alvin's were up at 5 weeks then flopped back down and now they are on the up and up. Someone tried to tell me he want a shepherd today because of his ears lol

Ya, GSD has that effect on people, anybody sees one, wants one :D make sure you take them photos....will be a blast watching them later.

madis 01-28-2014 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robeangyalchen (Post 4918330)
Ya, GSD has that effect on people, anybody sees one, wants one :D make sure you take them photos....will be a blast watching them later.

Will do!

robeangyalchen 01-28-2014 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Digged up and found this picture, this was the day his ears both stood. My feet were off the ground and i was sosososo happy that day. I clicked almost 200 pictures that day :D judging by the date he was 3 months and 16 days.

madis 01-28-2014 01:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by robeangyalchen (Post 4918346)
Digged up and found this picture, this was the day his ears both stood. My feet were off the ground and i was sosososo happy that day. I clicked almost 200 pictures that day :D judging by the date he was 3 months and 16 days.

We already have a huge album of him that is still growing lol! We love taking pictures and videos of him

Attachment 172754

Hahahahaha I just found this one, our cat was so pissed lol! He was like what is this black thing?!?

robeangyalchen 01-28-2014 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madis (Post 4918394)
We already have a huge album of him that is still growing lol! We love taking pictures and videos of him

Attachment 172754

Hahahahaha I just found this one....

See, that's what i'm talking about..once you see those fluffy, cute, adorable baby pictures, you automatically smile :) wait until your pup grows up and those pictures will make your day.
Yap, my cat is still pissed :p