German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Ears Up?????? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ears-up/)
-   -   I know it's early.. and I'm a mix.. but.. (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ears-up/378721-i-know-its-early-im-mix-but.html)

brookoser 12-09-2013 01:01 PM

I know it's early.. and I'm a mix.. but..
 
Do you think my ears will go up? I'm 3 months old right now.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...06309225_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/...17211751_n.jpg

DJEtzel 12-09-2013 01:10 PM

I'd be leaning towards no at this point. Worth a shot a gluing! :)

GSDlover143 12-09-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookoser (Post 4641433)

If you want to have them stand maybe try gluing? Taping? Since he is a gsd mix they might not.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

pyratemom 12-09-2013 01:15 PM

Maybe not but you sure are cute!

brookoser 12-09-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSDlover143 (Post 4641545)
If you want to have them stand maybe try gluing? Taping? Since he is a gsd mix they might not.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I considered but he's still only 3 months and I have read to wait after 6 months? Is that right?


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

DJEtzel 12-09-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookoser (Post 4641577)
I considered but he's still only 3 months and I have read to wait after 6 months? Is that right?


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

No, at 6 months you will not be able to recover them. I started gluing my border collie's ears at 4.5 or 5 months and one didn't work because he was too old. Best to start early if you want them to stand.

SummerGSDLover 12-09-2013 02:36 PM

Id think it's a maybe. He's got a flying nun going. Weren't his ears floppier a couple weeks ago when you started that thread about what kind of mix he was? I'm new so there's a high probability of me being wrong.

*-*Summer*-*

Okin 12-09-2013 02:43 PM

Those ears are pretty adorable the way they are now :)

brookoser 12-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummerGSDLover (Post 4642273)
Id think it's a maybe. He's got a flying nun going. Weren't his ears floppier a couple weeks ago when you started that thread about what kind of mix he was? I'm new so there's a high probability of me being wrong.

*-*Summer*-*

Let me seeeee...

Attachment 146441

This was when he first came home


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

brookoser 12-09-2013 02:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 146465Attachment 146473


Sent from Petguide.com Free App


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2