German Shepherds Forum banner

new gsd owner

944 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  wolfie13 
#1 ·
My 2 month old GSD is an incredible addition to my family
My question is for food, he just had his shots and isn't eating much of it anymore, should I be worried?
Also, I would like to know what are the best brands for him. Right now I am giving him canidae life stages. For his treats I have wellness puppy treats. I want my GSD to be healthy and strong. Any recommendations?

#2 ·
I have a 2 month old as well. She wasn't eating much either until this week. After she adjusted to new home etc. She still doesn't finish her food. I add canidae canned mackerel salmon and drop of Greek yogurt. I've been switching it up for toppers as long as she can handle it stool wise. Add a tiny bit lukewarm water. Canidae good food. I feed solid gold puppy
She's quite picky.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
I found out that he had an infestation of worms. He has tapeworms and roundworms. He got dewormed but not for the tapeworms, this required drontal. He recently pooped most of them ( i hope ) out. There were so many of them, it looked gross. He is eating ID for now. Didn't finish his half a can but he mostly finished it. about 2-3 tablespoons left on the first half of can

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.