Just received my new shipment of Feedsentials and a question for Carmen re staph - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Elite Member

for the feed essentials i put some spring water mixed with her new kibble and she emp just so its not so dry and mix it all up and then serve it. I save the kfhir for the sunday sundae.
pets4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Anyone know about how long it takes to ship? I still haven't gotten a shipping notification.

C-ATCH Pimg - DOB: 2/06, UJJ (x2), HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
High Jinks vom Neuanfang - DOB 9/12 (Gotchya Day: 1/23/2013) agility superstar in training
wildo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #33 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildo View Post
Anyone know about how long it takes to ship? I still haven't gotten a shipping notification.
Thanks for asking the question.
Bear L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #34 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Well, a few days from whenever Carmen gets to the post office
Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear L View Post
Thanks for asking the question.

Well it sounds really silly, I'm sure, but I'm telling you that the few times that I've run out of such supplements (I was not using Carmen's)- it was during those times that my dog has seen injuries. It might just be dumb luck, coincidence, or whatever, but I'm out and I really want to get her back onto something.

C-ATCH Pimg - DOB: 2/06, UJJ (x2), HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
High Jinks vom Neuanfang - DOB 9/12 (Gotchya Day: 1/23/2013) agility superstar in training
Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #36 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Well it sounds really silly, I'm sure, but I'm telling you that the few times that I've run out of such supplements (I was not using Carmen's)- it was during those times that my dog has seen injuries. It might just be dumb luck, coincidence, or whatever, but I'm out and I really want to get her back onto something.
Not silly at all! With all the rave reviews, I'm anxious to get mine.
Bear L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #37 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Mailing questions.
I don't keep an inventory. In order to have things as fresh and potent as possible I make one to two batches per week . The ingredients that I use most likely arrived that week or the week prior. I always use the freshest ingredients , raw, organic or wild crafted , harvested at their prime , dense with the active essence . The colours have to be right. If for instance barley grass comes in and it is too yellow , too gray - back it goes - harvested too mature stage "old" . It has to be a green reflecting that the barley grass was cut and dried when still young , maybe 3 to 4 inches high. Herbs have to hit you with the scent . If they lack this they are "expired" .
All batches are made by hand - artisanal. Put in to containers , washed, dried , labeled.
The orders come in from Dogs Naturally. I dedicate an entire day for packaging all my orders . My system is that I take one drive to the Post Office and orders are sent out every Wednesday , without fail. So recent orders , Wildo , were sent out expedited , 4-6 business days , Dec 5 , Wed , yesterday.
This way I have some system to all the things I have to do , ordering raw ingredients (which occassionally get held up in Customs) , creating, corresponding, packaging , shipping , oh and then there are the dogs ! , .
Wildo will PM you with your tracking number.
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #38 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmspack View Post
The orders come in from Dogs Naturally. I dedicate an entire day for packaging all my orders .
Oh- I think it was mentioned in this thread that the orders go to Dogs Naturally, but are fulfilled by you. I missed that. So I see it could take a little longer this way. Thanks for the explanation Carmen! I'm pretty excited to give ti a shot with Pimg; I know it worked well with my foster Gretchen. (Actually, I think I will send that lady a message letting her know your stuff is more accessible now.)

Old 12-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #39 (permalink)
Elite Member

I went away for a couple of days and left my feed sentials outside of the fridge is it still okay to feed?

Also now i only mix the sunday with spring water as the yogurt and my dog just dont mix.
pets4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
Crowned Member

yes - 100% -- it does not spoil -

Carmspack
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.