Just received my new shipment of Feedsentials and a question for Carmen re staph - Page 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
Elite Member

yes i love the new color comming out

Yeah i use 2 table spoons of the she emp also is that too much? ekk lol i will use a teaspoon now on. I just dont think i read it proper and mistook teaspoon for tablespoon.
pets4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ChancetheGSD Send a message via Yahoo to ChancetheGSD

I too noticed Gretchen's tan turn darker. (Also a sable) Though I've been using a tablespoon of Sh-emp oil too! :O I could have.sworn that was what I read on the bottle. A teaspoon would make it last waaaay longer! Lol! Not that there were any problems so far on that much besides a beautiful glossy coat.
ChancetheGSD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Oh, it says tablespoon, all right.

Attached Thumbnails
Just received my new shipment of Feedsentials and a question for Carmen re staph-shemp.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Elite Member

okay i have a few questions for other users of carmens great products.

Have others noticed the extreme increase in muscle build in only a few weeks? My dogs muscle mass is just way more you can see it in her body shes ripped.

Also Every day that passes her coat is looking more and more beautiful like a show dogs coat people strangers everyone is noticing this shes like a traffic stopper.

Next wHAT are u mixing the sunday sundae with? i am using russian yogert but i dont like feeding yogurt to my dog in past bio yogurt caused eye goo problems.

What kibble are you guys feeding with carmen products? Is everyones stools getting better? Stools now are kinda soft no more runny stools that i have seen though like before. I hope they become firm. They are kinda greenish.

I have a strong feeling the digestive track must be healing but it will take a few months?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pets4life View Post
okay i have a few questions for other users of carmens great products.

Have others noticed the extreme increase in muscle build in only a few weeks? My dogs muscle mass is just way more you can see it in her body shes ripped. Every day that passes her coat is looking more and more beautiful like a show dogs coat people strangers everyone is noticing this shes like a traffic stopper.

I can't say, because I have been feeding this since he was around 4 months old. People do comment on his coat, though, and his coloring.

Next wHAT are u mixing the sunday sundae with? i am using russian yogert but i dont like feeding yogurt to my dog in past bio yogurt caused eye goo problems.

I have used Greek yogurt (Fayeh) and have now switched to kefir. I am going to get some goat yogurt. Sometimes I use water and mix with a bit of his meat just before I give it to him.

What kibble are you guys feeding with carmen products? Is everyones stools getting better? Stools now are kinda soft no more runny stools that i have seen though like before. I hope they become firm. They are kinda greenish. I have a strong feeling the digestive track must be healing but it will take a few months?

I am not feeding kibble. I suggest you find another kibble if his stools are runny, because that says he is not digesting it and it doesn't agree with him.
Greenish could mean giardia. I would have the vet test for parasites.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
Elite Member

i meant they are not runny anymore they use to be runny but the sunday stopped it annd now they are turning soft so like went from runny to softer they look like real stools now but when i pick them up they are soft.

the green is the color of her new food it is a pea and deer food called canine caviar wildnerness. IT was not green until i started this food. Its got beans and all kinds of green stuff in it.

The stools have got better I thought i just had to give it a couple of months to firm up and let her diguestive track heal?

why do you prefer kihifer and goat milk over normal bio yogurt?

Last edited by pets4life; 12-02-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
Crowned Member

This site has great info and info on Kefir as well.

Goat Milk vs Cow Milk: A Quick Comparison
Old 12-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Crowned Member

tablespoon to resolve a problem where there has been a deficit or imbalance , less when on even keel .

no harm in a tablespoon , which is two teaspoons, or something in between .
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
Doc
Elite Member

A tablespoon is3 teaspoons. But it's all relative. LOL
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
Crowned Member

typo -- covered it all then one teaspoon or one tablespoon or something in between --- look at your animal address its needs see how it is responding . I don't measure --
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.