German Shepherds Forum banner

How heavy was/is your GSD at 6months

128K views 499 replies 374 participants last post by  Diesel2018 
#1 ·
I weighed billy today and he's about 70lbs give or take an ounce or 2. I was just wondering how heavy your GSD was or is at 6 months???

#4 ·
Caleb was 35-40 pounds at 6 months, Gypsy was about 45 pound. Rory is estimated to be about 6 months old now and she weighs about 50 pounds. None of them were thin, they just grew slowly. Caleb and Gypsy topped out at around 60 pounds, so they are on the "small" side. I have no idea how Rory will end up.

#10 ·
Chyna was around 70 lbs, too, but she's a moose. She's a little over a year now and around 28 inches at the shoulder. Somebody asked my at Petco if she was a GSD/Great Dane X. I said, no, she's just a really big girl.

#11 ·
Thanks for your replies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif
I'm starting to think billy is going to be pretty big when he's fully grown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif *lol*
I had him on puppy food until he was a little over 3 1/2 months (if I remember correctly) & then changed him over to adult food.
Does anyone have any ideas how big he's gona be when he is fully grown??? (I wish I had a time machine so I could go into the future to see just how big he does get *lol*)

#16 ·
Rio was 52 lbs at 6 months. He's now 3 yo, 82 lbs. and 26.75" tall. Cooper, his littermate, was 58 lbs. at 6 months. He's now 3 yo, 108 lbs and somewhere between 29" and 30" tall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif Yes, he's a big boy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/16_shrug.gif

#26 ·
[ QUOTE ]
my bear is just under 3 stone at 12 weeks i dont no what that is in lbs we had him weiged at the vets on monday could some one work it out and tell me please thanks lol sue [image]IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a331/tilly4444/bearinkichen.jpg[/IMG][/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

Simple site for you to use in the future to convert

http://www.omeath.net/conversions/stones_to_pounds.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.