German Shepherds Forum banner

what songs do you sing to your dog?

7K views 64 replies 41 participants last post by  BorderKelpie 
#1 ·
I'm just curious.

#62 ·
Im glad to see so many others sing songs to their dogs as well I'm a musician also so usually I just make up ridiculous songs on a whim to whatever we're doing. I have a 2 month old GSD named sable who likes to play viciously ill sing a little didy that starts off "sabeline why you gotta be so mean" I also have a 8yr old Australian Shepherd I literally sing to sleep & sing her calmly down out of asthma attacks.

#65 ·
This is FUN! I love knowing I'm not the only one who does this. I sang 'How Much is that Doggie in the Window' so often to my guys that the parrot does it now. lol
I do have a little dog that named himself Muffin (I swear, I didn't) but I've modified the Muffin Man song for him You know, 'Do you know the Muffin Man, .......
He LOVES it. :)

Willow and Treasure get 'Crazy Bitch' from Buck Cherry, but my BC HATES that song - go figure. He prefers the Bad Dog (Bad Boy) Cops theme song.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.