German Shepherds Forum banner

6 MONTH old puppy - worried he's too small

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  zeusy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone I have a 6month old german shepherd puppy. i got him when he was about 8 weeks. His name is DUKE btw. Hes very healthy and he acutally listens pretty well..he got trained fast because of me. And i just wanted to your guys help. I think hes to small for 6 months as i see it ...i seen other germans at 6 months and thyre pretty big.. i just want to ask you guys if hes to small for 6 months, and if he will be a big size when hes older:confused::confused:

I just want to know if he looks pure breed or how BIG he will acutally get. HES almost 6 months couple more days

PLEASE HELP! THANKS EVERYONE!! bless you all.:)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi everyone I have a 6month old german shepherd puppy. i got him when he was about 8 weeks. His name is DUKE btw. Hes very healthy and he acutally listens pretty well..he got trained fast because of me. And i just wanted to your guys help. I think hes to small for 6 months as i see it ...i seen other germans at 6 months and thyre pretty big.. i just want to ask you guys if hes to small for 6 months, and if he will be a big size when hes older:confused::confused:

I just want to know if he looks pure breed or how BIG he will acutally get. HES almost 6 months couple more days

Most people think GSDs are suppose to be huge which they are NOT. You or boy looks good size for his age.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·

Also don't base it off of all.of gsds you see. That's the problem with the view on GSDs. People assume that just cause they have seen monster GSDs means their dogs are too small. He looks about right.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.