Georgia man was charged with dragging a German Shepherd behind his truck Wednesday - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Georgia man was charged with dragging a German Shepherd behind his truck Wednesday

Man charged with dragging dog behind truck | www.wsbtv.com

FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. — A Georgia man was charged with dragging a German Shepherd behind his truck Wednesday afternoon.

Forsyth County sheriff’s officials were alerted by a call from a witness who saw a dog being dragged behind a vehicle. The witness said the German Shepherd was tied with a leash to a pickup truck.

A Forsyth County Sheriff's Office investigator in an unmarked vehicle saw the truck two minutes after the call was dispatched and stopped the driver, and patrol deputies responded minutes later. They quickly determined the dog needed immediate attention from a veterinarian, according to sheriff’s officials.

A deputy rushed the dog to a local animal hospital, where it was treated for injuries to its front paws and for bruising around its neck.

The driver, 41-year-old Miguel Lechuga Sanchez, was arrested and charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license and animal cruelty. He was jailed, with a bond of more than $450

(edit) What is more then $450 mean?? Animal cruelty, DUI & driving on a suspended license should be a huge bail??? POS Thug should be rotting in jail not being able to post it until his trial.....

Glad it looks like the GSD will be OK.....
Kaos 8/6/2003-5/18/2013 Things not what they used to be. Missing one inside of me. Deathly lost this Cant be real. Cannot stand this H*ll I feel. Emptiness is filling me. To the point of agony..RIP Your paw prints burned forever into my broken heart.

Last edited by Fade2Black; 06-19-2014 at 06:56 PM.
Fade2Black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

He should be chained to a bumper and dragged behind a truck just as he did to that poor animal. ONLY-don't stop until he expires. Human beings like that are a waste of everything-air, water, food. Just disgusting.
Steve K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2014, 02:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Member

Sickening!
Pax8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2014, 02:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'll never, ever understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal. The terror that poor soul must have experienced is unfathomable.
I wish there were tougher penalties for animal abuse/neglect. Alas, if only the world were the place I wanted it to be, right?
Wicked Seraphim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve K View Post
He should be chained to a bumper and dragged behind a truck just as he did to that poor animal. ONLY-don't stop until he expires. Human beings like that are a waste of everything-air, water, food. Just disgusting.
He and that Baltimore Police Thug Jeffery Bolger who slit a dog's throat should both be tied to the bumper and dragged through the street......
Kaos 8/6/2003-5/18/2013 Things not what they used to be. Missing one inside of me. Deathly lost this Cant be real. Cannot stand this H*ll I feel. Emptiness is filling me. To the point of agony..RIP Your paw prints burned forever into my broken heart.
Fade2Black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2014, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I do not not have the emotional control to read the Baltimore PO story but something will be done about him right

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
misslesleedavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.