German Shepherds Forum banner

Must be a new way to train k9s.

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Chip18 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Bad PR on behalf of the police and it's a no win for the police department....so they do damage control and suspend the cop ...all to patronize the public...especially the ___________.

Anyway, I agree with hunterisgreat.."we don't know the details" and a K-9 dog most assuredly goes through training and techniques the vast majority of us have no idea about....so I will reserve judgment until an expert could scrutinize what happened between officer and K-9.

Of course I wouldn't being do this with any of the dogs I own but then again...I have never owned a military or police dog.

Oh, the YouTube video is much better ..especially the commentary and background voices......

SuperG

#6 ·
Yeah I guess I was pretty quick to bash. I'm reading some of the Facebook comments and apparently the dog is a really good office. His owner, the other officer in the video, also appears to be a very nice guy based on comments I have read.

Sorry I just saw the slap and the hanging by the collar and i thought it was a little much. Maybe how they train them tho............

Sent from Petguide.com App

#7 ·
If a dog makes a go at me, and it's a trained bitedog, it would look similar or probably worse... Just saying... Walk in the shoes first

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.