200 dogs found dead - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Member

I only said that because of the neghbor saying he was good to the dogs. It does sound creepy, I never said he wasnt bad, just not enough info.
volcano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Elite Member

Yep, typical comment from a neighbor. "Oh gee, he was such a quiet person who was friendly and kind to anyone he saw" Of course that is right after the person kills a bunch of people in a rage.............
This person was not good to his dogs, he was starving them. We have lots of friends with hunting hounds, they are well fed top quality food to keep their muscle good and strength to run what they are hunting. Skinny starving dogs do not make good hunting dogs, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
wyominggrandma is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
I only said that because of the neghbor saying he was good to the dogs. It does sound creepy, I never said he wasnt bad, just not enough info.
Actually, I am impressed. Usually it is only the threads involving actions of police officers on duty or off where people feel they need more information and do not want to jump to judgements.

Since I don't have that particular hang-up, I usually start recruiting for lynch mobs in circumstances like this.

Dogs ask so little, give so much, trust us, are so dependent on us, and are 100% genuine, that it is a real piece of work who can allow dogs to reach such a state of deterioration. Our penalties for this behavior are ridiculous. There ought to be some justice for dogs. I know they aren't human, but the beasts that are doing this to them aren't either.

Jenna, RN CGC & Babs, CD RA CGC HIC
Heidi, RA CGC
SG3 Odessa, SchH1, Kkl1, AD
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC
Gretta
Hepzibah & Hannah
selzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by selzer View Post
Actually, I am impressed. Usually it is only the threads involving actions of police officers on duty or off where people feel they need more information and do not want to jump to judgements.

Since I don't have that particular hang-up, I usually start recruiting for lynch mobs in circumstances like this.

Dogs ask so little, give so much, trust us, are so dependent on us, and are 100% genuine, that it is a real piece of work who can allow dogs to reach such a state of deterioration. Our penalties for this behavior are ridiculous. There ought to be some justice for dogs. I know they aren't human, but the beasts that are doing this to them aren't either.
Agreed. There is more then enough information proving animal abuse.

Pookie, Papillon 4/17/09
Kaiser, GSD 4/14/11
Verivus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 01:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Elite Member

Wow... how people can be so cruel continues to baffle me. I have seen and heard a lot in my volunteer work, yet, I am still left speechless by this account.
LifeofRiley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

I would have to say there is some mental illness working on this family. I hope they give them
some sort of mental test before they prosecute. Not to make excuses I love dogs.
They should never be allowed to own dogs again.
My aunt was an animal horder and she had mental issues. She also argued she loved those animals and cared for them. However they lived in filth and animal feces and animal carcasses. She would argue to her death she did nothing wrong. God love her.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Master Member

I have nothing good to say about the guy, but I can get dragged down by hate, so im bowing out. The other thread about a guy killing a gsd in my town had me so worked up its best for me to avoid these threads or ill say something dumb thatl get me kicked off the forum.
volcano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
Crowned Member

How awful for those poor animals.

URO3, UCD Aleshanee Windridge "Kayos" CD,TDX,RE,CGC,HIC,TC (1/20/03)
UAG1,URO3, UCD Xtra!Xtra! V. TeMar "Havoc" CDX,GN,RE,CGC,HIC,TC,BH (6/4/07)
UAG1 Tidmore's Rising Star Lydia "Mayhem" BN,RN,CGC, (4/4/12)

Bridge
Lucky, Wolf, Max
Kayos and Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.