German Shepherds Forum banner

Retired K9 shot in his own home!

8K views 55 replies 25 participants last post by  KatsMuse 
#1 ·
#36 ·
Anyway - someone deleted my other thread - so no worries - my only goal was to get the word out about the new FB page created about his story on this website.

Thanks to all who have "Liked" and shared it - we've already got almost 300 fans in under 2 hours...so God Bless everyone who is spreading the word!! :)

#39 ·
This breaks my heart. That dog did his job and gave his life. Its a shame that people can't be that loyal. I can't even say what I think should happen to the kids that did this...all I know that if they were mine, I would kill them.:mad: May Drake rest in peace:(

#46 ·
Although this was a retired police dog, it is an example of what can happen with personal protection dogs as well. A dog, doing what it was trained to do is ultimately killed. I don't know what all they can prosecute this "subject" for, but I hope it's a bunch.

DFrost

#49 ·
Drake's Facebook page is alive and well and still going viral. In just over 48 hours we have over 3,100 fans on the page. Our efforts of sending thoughts and prayers to Drake are now shifted to sending those same thoughts and prayers to his owner, Trooper Boody and his vet, Dr. Simmons.

In addition - we are now taking our efforts and turning them to a letter writing/e-mail campaign to the Florida State Attorney's office to ask that Drake's murderer - a repeat juvenile offender who had NO remorse over shooting Drake repeatedly - once in the head at point blank range - get punished to the full extent of the law.

Hoping you all will join and help spread the word about this story so that we can get as much attention on it as possible and hopefully get justice for Drake!

www.facebook.com/PrayersForDrake

Thanks! :wub:

#55 ·
From what I've read recently, they have arrested two others and are still the process of questioning before deciding upon their charges. Looks like justice is going to be served, and they are not taking this lightly. The shooter is not a novice to crime and apparently has 3 outstanding charges now, incurred BEFORE this, and of felony nature. I support Trooper Boody and support this crime being tried in adult courts, due to the horrible severity of it and the repeat offenses. Someone like this cannot be saved and is a true threat to society. I've been following it on Facebook, but I must admit some of the responses are starting to sound, well, almost like a crazy mob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.