Kennel where Biden got his puppy loses license - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
What link? The link below his name did not break any rules. It was about ADOPTING cats.
Yes and sometimes these people have links to dating sites, or pens, or whatever. They jump around and post to numerous threads, sometimes so quickly the post barely makes sense, and then leave the forum. One post from this guy was simply a copy and paste from an article (someone noticed).

I see a lot of these early a.m. almost every day.
Kris10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakodaCD OA View Post
well Don Sharma, I don't see anything "harrassing" other than putting the truth out there.

I am under the assumption that Biden had someone else pick the dog for him not himself.

You may feel bad for the woman, Don't you feel bad for the dogs that were mistreated and abused?

Would YOU buy a dog from this woman? People like her need to be exposed so more dogs won't suffer.

And I don't think this is anyone's "main concern" in life, it's a topic of discussion.
Mistreated and abused? Dog's suffering? I wonder how many of you posting to this thread have ever been to Jolindy? It's clear that not one of you have.

I purchased a German Shepherd from Jolindy, and I was shocked to hear that Linda was cited. Jolindy was a dog's paradise... a spectacular farm with rolling hills, acres of grass with large fenced areas for the dogs to run in. When her father died, Linda spent her inheritance on a heated in-ground pool for the dogs. It was a very clean operation. The dogs are very well cared for and they are just beautiful. The only problem we have with our amazing German Shepherd is that she was spoiled by being weaned onto ground beef and rice, and she has never really had a taste for dog food. She is the smartest, most amazing and beautiful German Shepherd I have ever met. She is everything you could want in a dog... a great protector, but a loving and sweet friend. She came from very good lineage.

If you go to Jolindy's Facebook page you'll see post after post from satisfied customers... and lots of beautiful GSDs... like ours.

It seems that everyone has simply reached the conclusion that Jolindy is a "puppy mill" because of the number of litters produced each year. Had any of you actually taken the time to visit or talk to anyone who has you might understand how quantity doesn't necessarily equate to a lack of quality. Linda had a large operation, but she had the space, the facilities, the expertise and the help needed to run a large, but high quality dog breeding operation.
streamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #33 (permalink)

Well bringing this thread up again after being closed down for a very long time made me curious and I took a look.

On the website there were no females listed only males with no info on them, just who their dams and sires were. No mention on health testing just that they came from healthy lines.
New Jersey German Shepherd Puppies Breeders NJ Puppy

I saw on the puppy page that it was updated Last updated on Friday, November 11, 2011 10:39:29 PM so it is the current website.

If there hadn't been the mention of V.P. Biden buying his dog there I would have thought I was at the wrong site. Maybe they are redoing the site and haven't finished it yet.

Below is what was on the bottom of the pages on the website. I thought she was a PA breeder but some of the pages show New Jersey and some show Maryland. So does she have 2 or 3 different kennels in the different states?

German Shepherd Puppies NJ | New Jersey German Shepherd Puppy | New Jersey German Shepherd Puppies | NJ German Shepherd Breeders

Large Boned German Shepherd | Maryland A German Shepherd Puppy | MD German Shepherd Puppies | MD German Shepherd Breeders

Karl's Kids Program Inc
Service Dog Team Group Facebook
Assistance Dog Advocacy Project Facebook

Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project (ADAP),
Humane Animal Education & Services (HAES),
Putnam County Emergency Animal Support/Pet-Friendly Evacuation Shelters
Gov. Agency Member of FL State Agricultural Response Team

Last edited by ILGHAUS; 11-12-2011 at 12:31 AM.
ILGHAUS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Strange that this thread was resurrected by a new member with 1 post the same day Jolindy's website was updated with puppies available. What a coincidence!
Lucy Dog is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #35 (permalink)

On another page I found links showing Pa though with 3 different states listed most go to the same pages .....

Large Boned German Shepherd Puppy | PA German Shepherd Puppy | Pennsylvania German Shepherd Puppies | PA German Shepherd Breeders | More Resources

Karl's Kids Program Inc

Old 11-12-2011, 12:54 AM   #36 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Where did you find all these links? Did you google them and these came up?
Old 11-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #37 (permalink)

I did a search on the kennel and at the bottom of different pages (same site) were these different links. Doesn't make any sense. Most went back to same basic pages but each state also had a page that was slightly different. One had pictures of GSDs swimming in a pool but all the other pages were the same from all 3 listings.

So since the same pages I was wondering if maybe there were kennels in 3 different states owned by the same person.

From one of the MD links this came up. http://www.jolindys.com/id6.html

Karl's Kids Program Inc

Old 11-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Yeah I see what you're talking about... that's weird.

Maybe she puts that stuff on her different pages so it's easier to find that site when doing a google search. Like someone new to shepherds and types in something like "NJ german shepherds" and up comes jolindy's "dog paradise" even though they're located in Maryland.

Her contact information is listed as a MD address and the same goes for the 410 (maryland) area code to contact them.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #39 (permalink)

There is no conspiracy. I have no relationship with Linda Brown, other than the fact that I purchased a puppy from her 7 years ago. I just happened to come across this news yesterday after coming across the Jolindy web page. I prefer not to broadcast my personal details on web forums, but if you want to chat, send me a message through the forums. I just felt the need to speak up after reading this thread, based on first-hand knowledge that is the exact opposite of all of the uninformed speculation I read here.

Apparently she moved to MD. It's a real shame... Jolindy was a spectacular farm. Again... have any of you been there? Anyone? You can google it... 723 Saylors Mill Rd. Spring City PA... to get a look from above. I've attached a couple of photos (the dog in the 3rd photo is the father of my puppy).

I'm sure that everyone who participates here knows a good dog when they meet one. As a dog person, I can assure you that the puppy we purchased is top quality in every way. Linda's dogs were very healthy, and clearly very well cared for.

BTW - Linking to web pages with phrases like "New Jersey German Shepherd Puppies" in the anchor text of the link is a common technique for search engine optimization.
Attached Thumbnails
Kennel where Biden got his puppy loses license-jolindy1.jpg   Kennel where Biden got his puppy loses license-jolindy2.jpg   Kennel where Biden got his puppy loses license-jolindy3.jpg  
streamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #40 (permalink)

this is an old thread, it's great you love your dog , everyone should

Obviously something made the county or whomever, go in and revoke her license, maybe things have changed since you've been there..

No matter, once you get press like they did, it isn't good for puppy sales no matter how great their dogs are

Danger Danger vom Kleinen Hain aka Masi
Tranquillo's Kizzy
"Angel" Jakoda's Bewitchen Sami CD OA OAJ OAC NGC OJC RS-O GS-N JS-O TT HIC CGC
"Angel" Steinwald's Four x Four CGC HIC TT
"Angel" Harmonyhill's Hy Jynx NA NAJ NAC NJC RS-N JS-N HIC
"Angel" Jakoda's Jagged Edge
JakodaCD OA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.