German Shepherds Forum banner

Please critique Berlin 15 months

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Rei 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
I will take him, k thx

Love that rear. Straight rears are a massive turn off for me. Gorgeous color and pigment, nice head, great coat. He's looking fabulous.

I'd give a real critique, but I'm on my phone and it is a real pain to type this way :p

#6 ·
Thank you! I still wish I could get that perfect stack on him, but alas, he's set on leaning way back on his front legs, and extending his rear legs far back

#5 ·
You weren't kidding when you said you and your sister got some gorgeous shots!! And I was thinking the same thing about how different his coat looks (although lighting might play a part, too).

He is a really incredibly looking dog, and I love his coat, color, head, and I honestly think that his masculinity and presence is just right (for my preferences). He's not a thick boned dog but he's not a delicate flower either, and I like it. I like his ear set too, but don't worry - Zeke is also cute :D Just a stunning dog all around.

#7 ·
Thank you!! I love him. In the past I have been a huge fan of the lighter boned dogs. Especially since he's half DDR, I did not want a super big stocky dog and I was worried that's what I could potentially get. I see people posting DDR pups and young dogs on facebook pages lately, that look like freaking bears, or some kind of newfie mastiff mix they're so stocky and chunky. My dog needs to be athletic and able to work :)

As far as his head, I was joking lately "You know, Berlin is the most social dog EVER. He would make a horrible PP dog. If I ever get attacked, I had better hope he accidentally knocks the person out with his juggernaut head as he goes to jump on them and lick them"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.