German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions & Forum Questions (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-forum-questions/)
-   -   Please read before posting. (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-forum-questions/485642-please-read-before-posting.html)

Castlemaid 09-04-2014 01:57 PM

Please read before posting.

This Forum is for BOARD suggestions and questions.

Any DOG related discusion/questions should go in the appropriate forums listed.

Thank you,

ADMIN

HunterFamilyof8 12-08-2014 02:26 PM

Hi I have a question, I signed up with this site with thoughts I would find discussions about GS, not what I have Found. Negativity about Children, Negativity about GS and not much Knowledge at all, Very Disappointed and glad I did not pay any money for this site.

Zeusthegsd143 12-08-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterFamilyof8 (Post 6309834)
Hi I have a question, I signed up with this site with thoughts I would find discussions about GS, not what I have Found. Negativity about Children, Negativity about GS and not much Knowledge at all, Very Disappointed and glad I did not pay any money for this site.

Umm okay? There's a ton of great info if you know where to look..... I see nothing wrong with this forum.

Castlemaid 12-08-2014 02:45 PM

Hi HunterFamily - welcome to the board.

All that negativity can be a bummer sometimes. Glad you have no intention of being negative. ;)

Feel free to post pics, share stories, or help out members with questions. We can always use knowledgeable, helpful people to make this board better.

sehrgutcsg 12-08-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castlemaid (Post 6309898)
Hi HunterFamily - welcome to the board.

All that negativity can be a bummer sometimes. Glad you have no intention of being negative. ;)

Feel free to post pics, share stories, or help out members with questions. We can always use knowledgeable, helpful people to make this board better.

lol + 1...

Leave your ego locked in the crate when you come here to learn.. After you get past the hen pecking, you're about to get a lesson on GSDs you've never had before...:wild:

SGCSG

Debanneball 12-08-2014 05:49 PM

I came here.. learned a lot from the 'sticky' threads.. Still trying to figure why they are called 'sticky'. However, there is a lot of good information, and everyday I learn something new. GSD owners are very passionate about the breed, so maybe knowledge comes across in an abrupt language at times. Hang in there, you too will learn!

selzer 12-08-2014 09:42 PM

Great question! uhm, what was the question?

This dude will definitely raise the quality of the board.

Cassidy's Mom 12-08-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debanneball (Post 6310402)
I came here.. learned a lot from the 'sticky' threads.. Still trying to figure why they are called 'sticky'.

Because they always stay at the top of their forum, as if stuck there! A moderator or administrator can turn any thread into a sticky thread if they feel that it contains lots of valuable info and should be readily available and easy to find.