Admin, please delete buyer beware and this post - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Admin, please delete buyer beware and this post

I have spoken to the breeder and apologized for my emotional response. I'm not thrilled about some the comments by fellow members of this community. None of my statements were false. I'm not getting any money back but I would rather have a good relationship with the breeder. It's not my intention to harm anyone's reputation. I posted it to simply get some advice and vent.

The issues I have with the dog and my claims were backed up by a vet and a few breeders. Regardless I have apologized for my emotional response and am moving forward. I doubt I'll continue to be a part of this forum due to the way I was people reacted to me. We're all image the same passion and there is no reason to call me out as a liar.

Please delete this post and the other buyer beware.

Thank you
MyDogGinger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2014, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Why don't you just post the pictures, and statement from the vet that the ears are a genetic issue, you said you had as proof? Seems simple enough to me to back up your previous thread.

If the ears are genetic then which dog in the pedigree did they come from? It's not the mother from the picture I just looked at and it's certainly not the father as I've seen him many times in person.

~The strength of one's opinion should not exceed their knowledge on the matter~

Last edited by Jax08; 08-19-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Jax08 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2014, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
Why don't you just post the pictures, and statement from the vet that the ears are a genetic issue, you said you had as proof? Seems simple enough to me to back up your previous thread.

If the ears are genetic then which dog in the pedigree did they come from? It's not the mother from the picture I just looked at and it's certainly not the father as I've seen him many times in person.

I'd be interested to see pics
Gib_laut is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.