German Shepherds Forum banner

I think I found my breeder

6K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  JakodaCD OA 
#1 ·
I have decided im going to get a pup from Riggs Shepherds in oklahoma. She is a small hobbies breeder with nice looking dogs. The pups will be around kids, horses, cats, and various other critters. A much better start than what my Bella had before I got her so im h opeing for a more stable pup that will mature in to a stable friendly adult. This will be the parents the mom a akc sable named billy and a german import blanket back named bogart. And this is Bogarts daddy POLICE PATROL DOG Thor Vom Rochford so im h opeing after the first of the year to bring home a male who I will name Simba. The house is too empty with out a shepherd. What do yall think is this a good choice for a pet only breeder?

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
Please keep to topic , the ot comments just are a waste of space:)

OP> because the future parents of this dog are 'mellow' and what you like, doesn't guarantee that a puppy out of the combination will be the same.

You did not address my question as to the father will be under 2 years of age when bred and will have NO OFA..

My concern is not the amount of dogs you have, their size, my concern is the combo of the breeding itself, the lack of OFA's , and this dog may not produce something that is a good fit for you,,But, maybe your interested in this breeding because of initial purchase
price? Just speculating.

I think you can find what your looking for elsewhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.