German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daiquiris' German Shepherds... Breeder

9K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  WNGD 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been considering getting another GSD for a while, however I'm pretty specific what I want. I'm looking for a good female black/red long coat. I currently have a 4 yr old short coat male. He is very handsome, but I love the long coats. I'm in Florida and haven't really been able to find a good long coat breeder in my area so I started looking other places. I ran across this breeder in NJ.

Daiquiris Over-Sized, Long-Coated, German Shepherds

They have an upcoming litter with two beautiful parents. The details are on the Available page. It's the Autumn / Quartz litter.

First has anyone bought a dog from them, and second, what do you guys think about the breeder and their dogs?

#8 ·
You're welcome. :)

I think most breeders that are breeding good dogs and doing it for show/work and/or sport are not breeding specifically for long coats.

So you may have to wait a bit but IMHO it's better to find a good breeder and wait until they have a lc puppy available.

#12 ·
Hey everyone. I've been considering getting another GSD for a while, however I'm pretty specific what I want. I'm looking for a good female black/red long coat. I currently have a 4 yr old short coat male. He is very handsome, but I love the long coats. I'm in Florida and haven't really been able to find a good long coat breeder in my area so I started looking other places. I ran across this breeder in NJ.

Daiquiris Over-Sized, Long-Coated, German Shepherds

They have an upcoming litter with two beautiful parents. The details are on the Available page. It's the Autumn / Quartz litter.

First has anyone bought a dog from them, and second, what do you guys think about the breeder and their dogs?
Yes, on my 3rd dog from them, best I ever had, awesome hips certification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.