German Shepherds Forum banner

Van den Heuvel k9?

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  gsdsteve 
#1 ·
I have spoken with Dari about purchasing a puppy, and I was curious if anyone on the forum has any experience with her dogs?

#6 ·
I recommend them. I have Vendetta van den Heuvel (Angsbacken Rosso x Alma Modra Strela) who is almost 21 months. I am doing IPO with her as well as AKC obedience and rally. Dari is great about picking out a great match depending on what you want. I needed a solid tempered dog to live with my baby in the house as well as a competitive dog with aggression for IPO. I got the perfect dog.

My friend has Varen van den Heuvel (Orry x Ulrike). He is a solid tempered IPO3 dog that is a confident go anywhere, do anything dog. He has good aggression also. He was also in the movie Orion that will be coming out sometime. He went into dark scary abandoned warehouses like a relaxed pro.

There are also a number of other van den heuvel dogs in my area that people are very happy with what Dari picked for them. I recommend the kennel from what I've seen and the dog I have

#9 ·
I know of two females from the Fuxie/Hank breeding. Both people are very happy with their dogs, and they both have high aggression. One person is a friend that wanted a pet with natural aggression. She is great with her family but isn't interested in anyone else. The other dog is a friend of a friends, so I don't know it directly. She is higher drive, and has a similar temperament.

I haven't seen puppies out of the other dogs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.