Working Line breeder recommendations - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Working Line breeder recommendations

Just looking for some recommendations on working line breeders I live in southern california but shipping is also an option. I really like the ddr lines or czech lines. Im looking for a companion and a future running partner once he gets old enough. I have done research over the last two years or so I have found some breeders I like but would like to have a longer list of breeders. Also im not looking to get a pup rite now maybe a couple years away I hope my older male is getting up in age just trying to prepare.
Banko91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I own 2 dogs from Kim of www.Justk9s.com
I am very happy with my females.....Kim is located in California....you might want to check her out.
Best Wishes.
robinhuerta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks Robin I have checked out just k9s and I can honesly say Kim is on the list of breeders I like. I would love to get a Rookie son. May I ask which breeding your females are from?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

No other recommendations ?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Ajay Singh of vom Patiala
www.ajaysingh.com
Trains what he breeds and is extremely knowledgeable. I would love one of his pups. Has an excellent litter on the ground now out of Mac von der Kine and Pia vom Patiala. Pia is a Jilnannah daughter (litter sister to Javir v Talka Marda).
qbchottu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Oh..just read you were looking a couple years out. Either way - Ajay is definitely one I would consider for working dogs.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

True Haus and Julia Priest (Sontausen) are in Northern CA, both worth checking out. I don't know if Julia has anything planned for the near future, but True Haus nearly always has a litter on the ground or on the way.
Freestep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbchottu View Post
Ajay Singh of vom Patiala
www.ajaysingh.com
Trains what he breeds and is extremely knowledgeable. I would love one of his pups. Has an excellent litter on the ground now out of Mac von der Kine and Pia vom Patiala. Pia is a Jilnannah daughter (litter sister to Javir v Talka Marda).
I have seen his website a few times havent contacted him but I like what he's breeding but aren't his dogs more on the sch or sport prospect side if not can someone tell me so.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestep View Post
True Haus and Julia Priest (Sontausen) are in Northern CA, both worth checking out. I don't know if Julia has anything planned for the near future, but True Haus nearly always has a litter on the ground or on the way.
I have contacted True Haus and they are very nice people and I like their dogs and I can say they are on my list of breeders I would buy a pup from and I hear nothing but good things about them and their dogs.

I have contacted Julie as well not as much as I have true haus but I like her dogs as well and have heard nothing but good things about Julia as well and she is on my list as well.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banko91 View Post
I have seen his website a few times havent contacted him but I like what he's breeding but aren't his dogs more on the sch or sport prospect side if not can someone tell me so.
If you contact him and honestly tell him what you want, he will be honest in matching you to the right dog. If the litter is beyond what you are looking for, I don't believe Ajay would sell you a dog that wasn't the right fit. He takes pride in his breedings and keeps track of progeny so he will take great care to make sure the placement is right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.