Chose my breeder-Carmspack - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Elite Member

6 weeks.....litter born November 25th. Pictures taken today.

Last edited by Saphire; 01-07-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Saphire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Congrats!! Beautiful puppy!
-Storm vom EnZ (05/16/12)
TrickyShepherd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Absolutely adorable!! Oh my gosssh!!! Sire and dam? Just a companion or are you going to do any sport or hobby?

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."

www.germanshepherdguide.com
Wild Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Crowned Member

he is a cutie! Nice head too!

Lee

wolfstraum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Elite Member

My goal is SAR, but also very interested in Agility. All kinds of exciting adventures ahead.

I'm hoping Carmen can respond about pedigree as I would hate to post the wrong info. We talked of so many dogs and accomplishments I could so easily mess it up.
Saphire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Elite Member

Holy fuzzy terror! What a cute puppy!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Congrats--I'm jealous!
Freestep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Cuteness overload! . Congratulations!!

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zombie Queen Moderator

He's a cutie

Beau -NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog
Waiting at the Bridge (italics=GSDs) (hemangiosarcoma=blue):Grim , Cyra, Toby, Rainbow, Linus, Oscar, Arlo & Waggles
jocoyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Crowned Member

thanks everyone and Saphire - there is one more going to a forum member , possibly one held back for service .

Here is the pedigree ---- Sire -- Carmspack Sumo , brother to Laurel's Journey Carmspack Sumo
mentioned more than once in either the genetic obedience thread or some herding thread and in another thread which shows his near relative (connection is Bugati) black dog Wilson son of a Geefacker female -- here is Sumo at about 9 weeks ? Carmspack Sumo & Vinny - to this day he is true to the heavy Wurtemburger influence in his pedigree -- low stationed, broad , legs like trees - but he can move ! high threshold , genetic obedience -- no issues .

It was a pleasure to meet Saphire and her lovely teen children . To begin with I showed them York -- who is Stan Carmspack Sumo & Vinny and Fancy Carmspack Fancy .

York is the same combination as if you were to combine Sue Coutts' Blast and Elle - KIRA on her Birch-Bark Hill: 12/30/12 - 1/6/13

I showed my guests York's genetic obedience . They can speak to what they saw .
Guests that visited on Saturday had a meeting with York also. In that visit -- "uncle" Como had cleared his almost 6 foot pen in a lateral jump because he has spring loaded legs ! big boy , light as a feather -- came charging around the corner and met with company and young York. Como was outstanding in his social meeting with York and York who is knee high to him did not startle, tuck tail, yipe or alarm . For a brief moment they "met" ran a bit - and then I contained things , quietly in a conversational tone asked York to go in to his kennel , which he did immediately on his own without my having to gather him up (catch) . Then Como ran the circle around the pen and York ran around the inside of the pen. The moment I turned and walked away Como connected with me and I put him in his crate. At no time was pressure or threat perceived by York . Then he came out and we did some more.

Stan is the sire of Nickolas .

The Saphire pups sire is Sumo and the Dam is Chiba Parchimer Land who is the dam of Nickolas Chiba vom Parchimer Land

genetic obedience on these pups -- yes .
already demonstrated .

pups relaxed and hanging out with company present - socializing with everyone - I ask them Come , 5 turned around , left their food , or the young son who was hitting all the pups "sweet spots" and came to me to sit at my feet looking up. No bribe , treat , appreciation -- good boys -yes.

So there is a responsiblity in finding the right dog for each and every person . In this case I knew there is a future for SAR -- so I specifically chose the pup with high hunt . Will already retrieve and be very persistent when the object is out of view . Uses nose -- lay beside Saphire and you could hear him sniffing the stone wall from across the room - displayed this behaviour more than once - investigates through scent.

all dogs are raw fed - raw chicken carcass was provided and they ate in the room .

They are weaning - mother dog has been absent since Friday night -- pups are certainly not stressed by one bit .

The other thing I showed with York who is a burst of energy when you engage him in play - work -- but in the house in the x-pen you would not know there was a pup in the house . The maniac behaviour in the oft used thread "so you want a high drive pup" does not have to be the norm for a working dog. York is going to be a certified Service dog for a Veteran with PTSD - leaving me late next week - wah -- I get attached .. but I could not wish for a better person than the one he will be going to !

Carmspack
carmspack is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.