Advise for a Breeder in Colorado - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

I have purchased 4 puppies from Elaine at Five Peaks in the last year. All are from different litters. I"ve had Cahn for over a year and is now 17mo. He is a male out of Tyson vom Kottersbusch and Jana vom Sensei. An awesome dog. Lila, who I picked out at 5 weeks and is now an 11mo old. She's my favorite, but I don't let the others know. She is out of Vito and Biggi . Tazzie a who is now 5mos old, a big and beautiful female import out of Esko and Greta from Wolpertinger Wald Kennels. I will be adding one more to this harem, a female who is for now "orange girl" a 5wk now out of Roy and Quiara. I will be picking her up at the end of this month. Four completely different breedings and I couldn't be happier. I am 60 years young and have had German Shepherds my entire life. These are the dogs I always dreamed of owning. They are healthy, beautiful, correct in confirmation and temperment.

Elaine also found the perfect dog for my sister who never owned a dog in her life. They are inseparable.

Honestly, I highly, highly recommend Five Peaks German Shepherds, you can't go wrong. When I was there at the beginning of the year they were doing some renovations on the kennel, but aside from a lot going on, I found nothing wrong with the facility.
Cahns Mom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Sorry for jumping in, done a search for my pups pedigree and Tyson vom Kottersbusch is his grandfather. Small world
Logansmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Wow,
It is a small world. Could you PM me to stay in touch.
Cheers
carlospereirat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlospereirat View Post
Hello,

We live in Colorado and we are looking to add a German Shepherd to our family. After, some research we decided for a German Shepherd. We know nothing about breeders, we read the tips about how to know if you are dealing with a good breeder.

I visited 5 peak German Shepherd (here in Colorado). Their website is Denver CO German Shepherds | Dog Breeders | German Shepherd Puppies. The breeder seems to pass the test of what to look for in a Breeder. I was not impressed with their facilities.

They currently have some puppies available for February form "Maestro and Margit" (Listed in their website). I liked the description of Maestro and Margit and they have a healthy record. However, I would like to here from you.

1.Does anybody know this breeder?
2.Other breeders in the area you recommend?
3.What about the puppies currently available (From Maestro and Margit)
4.They seem overprice

Thank you, your comments are all welcome.
C.P.
Hi C.P.
I have never been to 5 peak German Shepherd. But looked at the site the prices look to be about right.
Breeders in Colorado
ROCKYMOUNTAINGSD.COM Jayne really knows what she is talking about.
German Shepherd Breeders - von Rief Kennels in Colorado Love Kim she is the best! She really loves her dogs. Really knows what she is talking about.

Hope that helps.

Arin, Utah, Cayla, Niko

Last edited by lhczth; 01-18-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: advertising own kennel
coloradogermanshepherds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.