Looking for Breeder - Experience with these? - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffson1 View Post
Ok folks, I will not be commenting on pedigrees or dogs unless I have met them.
You people have no idea that I am not helping you when I give an opinion without seeing the dogs......sure will lessen my pm box....Happy Holidays!
good start
Stefan Schaub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Crowned Member

cliffson1 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
You people have no idea that I am not helping you when I give an opinion without seeing the dogs......sure will lessen my pm box....Happy Holidays!
not understanding how your opinion is not helping "us" folks with less knowledge, or am i missing your point. tks.
huntergreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergreen View Post
not understanding how your opinion is not helping "us" folks with less knowledge, or am i missing your point. tks.
I think he's being facetious, just to make a point. At least I hope so!
Freestep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #35 (permalink)

well cliff I am one who hopes you'll still answer and help me when I pm you) Cause I ALWAYS listen to what you say..

Danger Danger vom Kleinen Hain aka Masi
Tranquillo's Kizzy
"Angel" Jakoda's Bewitchen Sami CD OA OAJ OAC NGC OJC RS-O GS-N JS-O TT HIC CGC
"Angel" Steinwald's Four x Four CGC HIC TT
"Angel" Harmonyhill's Hy Jynx NA NAJ NAC NJC RS-N JS-N HIC
"Angel" Jakoda's Jagged Edge
JakodaCD OA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #36 (permalink)

Baron is here ! For what its worth I am the person from NJ who got a pup from the Dartagan/Kafi litter of 2011. All I can say is that my boy Baron is great. . I have been approached by local law enforcement about putting him in thier breeding program. He is a great example of what a working line shepherd looks and behaves like. He will work until I'm too tired to continue lol. His ball drive would put many labs to shame. Loves to swim and run. He is my third shepherd so I have some experience with the breed. Hope this helps.
Kyad02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #37 (permalink)

Default Update

From the start I was never asking for specifics/opinions on the dogs as an evaluation. I was asking for information that can only be received from those more experienced in breeding, training and/or competition. Some of the posts gave excellent information to someone with less knowledge, others got more specific or even the opposite, too vague with 0 information.

Quote:
I definitely appreciate all of the responses. For someone who is trying to start out and do it the right way the first time, the information offered is invaluable.

After passing on a couple litters/breeders I took a step back and decided to wait to begin another hard search when I could get a pup in better weather and conditions to care for and train him. Now is a better time than a cold early Winter. I will start with contacting a few of the breeder's offered in this forum, names I wouldn't have without all the help.

Some were commenting pretty thoroughly on Gaardog. I just want to add that I did go visit Anne and her pups and was really impressed with what she had set up. They were great shepherds with a lot of great qualities, just not the match I was looking for. If anyone out there is looking for a great GSD as a companion/family dog I recommend the breeder. She really cares for those dogs.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.