Need help finding a reputable breeder/trainer - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question Need help finding a reputable breeder/trainer

Hello all!

I am new to this forum and need a little help!

I have talked with a few trainers/breeders and need some references.

Is anyone familair with this breeder?

German Shepherd Breeders, Trained German Shepherds, Imports, Puppies For Sale, West German Shepherd, Trained German Shepherds For Sale, German Shepherd Breeder

I have talked to the Director on the phone about finding my family a match and I really liked everything he had to say compared to some of the other ones.

If you have another company or breeder to refer I am looking for an IMPORTED GSD and have a hefty budget.

Thank you!!
KLZ86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

What area are you looking in? Are you willing to ship a pup? Did you want a puppy or an adult trained dog? Did you want a showline or a workingline? What did you want to do with this dog? Do you only want an import? There are some very nice dogs here already. Just saying.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
What area are you looking in? Are you willing to ship a pup? Did you want a puppy or an adult trained dog? Did you want a showline or a workingline? What did you want to do with this dog? Do you only want an import? There are some very nice dogs here already. Just saying.
I was looking at TRAINED working adults in Germany around 2-3 years of age. The dog will be a family dog but must be highly trained in protection and obedience. I would rather the dog be a PURELY bred and trained dog from Germany with the German commands and extremely obedient. My budget is around 12K. And yes I do plan on shipping since I am in Texas.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

I don't know what Brian has right now but he could probably point you to another broker if he doesn't have any adult imports available. I don't think this site has been updated for a long time but has his phone number and some videos.

Protection Dogs by VIP Protection Dogs
Legend (GSD 10/22/13)
Rainbow Bridge Kenya (GSD)

Last edited by Liesje; 11-01-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Are you planning on breeding? I know somebody selling a KKL1/SchH1 GSD for a great price if you do not plan on breeding. In NC. PM and I can send you the link.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Were you talking personal protection dog or SchH dog?
Old 11-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZ86 View Post
Hello all!

I am new to this forum and need a little help!

I have talked with a few trainers/breeders and need some references.

Is anyone familair with this breeder?

German Shepherd Breeders, Trained German Shepherds, Imports, Puppies For Sale, West German Shepherd, Trained German Shepherds For Sale, German Shepherd Breeder

I have talked to the Director on the phone about finding my family a match and I really liked everything he had to say compared to some of the other ones.

If you have another company or breeder to refer I am looking for an IMPORTED GSD and have a hefty budget.

Thank you!!
His working lines look legit to me. He had a litter that is sold out by V Black-Jack von der Teufelskehle who I like.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

How do I subscribe to a thread? I have to SEARCH for this thread in order to find it and reply.

No I do not plan on breeding but the dog will be coming in tact and I will have breeding rights, but I know nothing about it.

The dogs from this breeder are all trained in Shutzhend or however you spell it and to me that is a plus. I was told that this dog would be sent to me in "turn key" style. His commands would be very sharp and on point and impeccable breeding. I still need to call and get references from him while he is in the process of finding a good fit for my family. He said with his facility it normally takes about 10 days to make sure the dog is going to be what I want, then he will follow up with pictures and video and I can make a decision.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Stinkin' Leashes Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZ86 View Post
How do I subscribe to a thread? I have to SEARCH for this thread in order to find it and reply.
When I reply to a thread I'm automatically subscribed, but I'm not sure if this is a default setting or not. On the black bar above, there is a Quick Links option - click that, and scroll down to Miscellaneous, then Subscribed Threads. If there's nothing there, go to your Control Panel (User CP), also on the black bar, and go through your settings.

But what is actually faster and easier for me is to click on Search on the black bar - there are two options, Find My Threads, for threads that you've started, and Find My Posts, for threads started by others that you've posted on.
Cassidy's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Bueller... bueller....bueller...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.