Eric Winstead - Absolute K-9 Services Reviews? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Eric Winstead - Absolute K-9 Services Reviews?

Hi! I am located near Eric Winstead and am considering purchasing a dog from
Absolutek-9services.com . Does anyone have any experience with this breeder?
sithummer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'm in the same area code, so may be near by as well. I've never heard of them, so maybe they are new to this area?
Hopefully you'll get some responses. Are you looking to buy a puppy or adult? What breed? (it looks like he breeds Mals, so you may not get many people here who have dealt with him).
I will say that the website itself makes me crazy! I can't read the white text on that busy grey background, the music that comes up on the dogs for sale portion made me jump out of my seat.

www.coppercreekdvg.com- All Breed Schutzhund Club

Home of Umarek von Hugelblick, my good luck charm!
bocron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

I don't know anything about this kennel either, nor had I heard of it until your post.

A quick search of google turns up an affiliation with a kennel in Mississippi.

psdkennels.com

Maybe someone from there knows something about them!

Goodluck!
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bocron- I agree with you about the website. Supposedly this person has been training dogs for over 20 years. From time to time he does also have GSD's in addition to Malinois.

Beau- Unfortunately when I did a search, I came across a complaint about psdkennels.com and they also mentioned having contact with Eric from absolutek-9services.com as well. From what I gather, it sounds as if psdkennels.com got started with dogs purchased from Eric. Not sure of how much help they would be. See the complaint below.

** linke removed by Admin. if people want to see it than please contact OP by PM**
sithummer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithummer View Post
Bocron- I agree with you about the website. Supposedly this person has been training dogs for over 20 years. From time to time he does also have GSD's in addition to Malinois.
So where are they located? I never could figure that out. (I have a pet peeve about that, if I can't find where they are when I'm looking to buy then what happens when I need to find them if I have an issue?).
So do you want a puppy or an adult? I'm guessing working lines as opposed to show lines?

www.coppercreekdvg.com- All Breed Schutzhund Club

Home of Umarek von Hugelblick, my good luck charm!
bocron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my post.

I actually meant that maybe someone on the forum from the great state of Mississippi had some experience with either one of these kennels.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

I bought a Malinois back in 2009 from Eric (Absolute K-9 Services) and would very much recommend them. Eric has alot of super nice Imported Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds. When My family and I went to purchase a dog and visited their facility we were quite impressed. His facility was really nice and clean. All the dogs were well taken care of. I even went back and used Eric to train our dog. I would still be using him but due to job relocation we moved to Virginia. The clubs out here don't really have anything to offer or compare to Eric and his training methods. We have been talking back and forth about getting another dog and I would definitely get one from him. We have been talking about a German Shepherd this time. I know that he trains alot of police dogs and competition dogs, but the year we were perparing for competition I never heard anything about that other kennels (PSD KENNELS). I looked them up and it looks like they copied Eric's website and changed the words around. When I did more research PSD Kennels are owned by Jaime and Cindy Gascon and there is nothing but negitive about them on the web stating there a Back Yard Breeder and there dog are no good.

Bocron if your near Eric (Absolute K-9 Services) I would recommend you to go visit them. There facility and dogs are truely amazing. There super nice and always been willing to help me.
Team Win is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

Default Absolute Best Decision

Hey guys,

Saw this thread and created an account just so I could respond and tell you all I purchased a male Malinois from Eric Winstead. My pup was born on August 1, 2012. I can't emphasize enough how happy I am with not only my pup(Marshall), but the way Eric does business. I currently live in Indiana and found out about Eric and Absolute K9 Services while browsing the web for breeders this past summer. I liked what I saw on his web page so I gave him a call. After speaking with Eric numerous times I decided he was the right choice for me. I never went to his kennel as he is located in Georgia. I believe Eric answered every single one of my questions with 100% honesty and I never felt like he was trying to sell me something. He always responded to e-mails within 48 hours and when I was unable to reach him by phone he returned my calls within the same day. After letting Eric know my intentions and needs he selected a male and I had it shipped to the Indianapolis Airport. Since meeting my puppy it has been an amazing experience and I couldn't be happier. Eric is a true professional both as a trainer and a businessmen. Never had a single problem while working with Eric and I would recommend him to anyone who is seriously interested in Malinois. **** don't take my word for it, call the man and talk to him yourself!!!
MarshallWins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Interesting. Two bumps from people who joined just to make that single post.....

http://redheadsrocketsandramblings.blogspot.com/
RocketDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mog

Mog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.