Lundborg Land Pups - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lundborg Land Pups

Hello, I am new to the forum and am reading like mad, but am curious if anybody has had experience with Lundborg Land GSD's (www.lundborg-land.com). My wife and I are looking for a family protector/third child/companion but are very hesitant to rely on single source resources. It has been hard to find unbias info on this breeder and we do not want to buy a dog that will be very high strung and bad with very young childern. As a quick side question, if both of the pups parents are Schutzhund 3 does that mean that our pup will more than likely be aggresive? Thank you for any leads
dadsbestfriend is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 02:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Send a message via AIM to Xeph Send a message via Yahoo to Xeph
Default Re: Lundborg Land Pups

No, schutzhund titled parents does not equal a more aggressive dog. Generally it actually means a more stable dog. Not every dog is suitable to this type of work, and it takes a dog sound in mind and body to do it

Strauss: Service dog/old man
Wesson: The soon to be champion
Loch: Service dog in training
Barrett: The Frikken Tikken
Xeph is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

It looks to me like this breeder is breeding German Show lines.

Is that what you are looking for?
Chimanes Spice it Up Piquin (Kaynya) - Chinese Crested
Nator von Triton HIC CGC (Mauser) - LC GSD
Piquins Some Like it Hot (Spike) Chinese Crested
Piquins Too Hot To Handle - (Fuego) - Chinese Crested
Piquins Wasabi (Sabi) - Chinese Crested
Piquins Super Hot (Clark) - Chinese Crested
Banzai, Cloe, Mocha - Felines Extraordinaire
Neke, Tessa, Remi, Sadie, Riggs, Sasha, Tazer - DK, Mozart, Zoe - Gone but not forgotten
Lauri & The Gang is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Knighted Member

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubb...rue#Post1009599

Levi vom Grunenfeld, RIP 9/5/04 - 3/4/13
mspiker03 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thank you for the thread mspiker03. I am not specifically looking for show lines, but a solid breeder with healthy lines and general good looks and great temperment. I stumbled upon Lundborg and am having a hard time finding any un-bias opinions and or experience, though they seem to have a great line. I am looking for a perfect family pet (friend)/home protector. Any help Lori and the Gang would be very welcomed!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LARHAGE

I bought a puppy from her and she was as beautiful inside as out, I tragically lost her in January and plan on getting another this summer. I absolutely love her male Urban

To err is human, to forgive, is canine.
LARHAGE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

I have decided to get a pup from her as well in late summer. Keep me posted and I would love to hear your experiences LARHGE. We have decided to go with a Maffay pup. BTW, I am sorry to hear how you lost your little lady. I have a small Maltese and don't know what I would do under the same scenario.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

Default Lundborg Land Pups

I know this is an old thread, but if you are still looking, feel free to contact me direct.

chris@srthelo.com

We have one of her dogs, that is now 6 years old, and a new puppy. The 6 y/o is excellent with all children, not just mine, but she was trained to be that way by us.

She breeds great dogs, but GS" are like a weapon. In an untrianed hand, it can be disastrous.

You will get out of your dog what you put into it.

Linda's dogs are from great lines, and are amazing animals, but they will require a substantial amount of time and committment from your entire family.

I would also suggest any of the German Sheherd Rescue organizations such as Orange County, or Westside german Shepherd Rescue. They often have AKC dogs that were surrendered by their owners for a variety of reasons.
SFDOC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Smile Lundborg-land dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsbestfriend View Post
I have decided to get a pup from her as well in late summer. Keep me posted and I would love to hear your experiences LARHGE. We have decided to go with a Maffay pup. BTW, I am sorry to hear how you lost your little lady. I have a small Maltese and don't know what I would do under the same scenario.
Linda Lundborg's dog are simply marvelous. GREAT temperament, gentle, beautiful structure, easily trained. We have a 14 month mahognany red and black 'coat' from her. Jilly is gorgeous, marvelous temperament. Jilly just passed her CGC with flying colors. Judge noted her sweet temperament and good obedience. Linda breeds for good temperament !!!
nmmjmmgsds@aol.com is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsbestfriend View Post
Thank you for the thread mspiker03. I am not specifically looking for show lines, but a solid breeder with healthy lines and general good looks and great temperment. I stumbled upon Lundborg and am having a hard time finding any un-bias opinions and or experience, though they seem to have a great line. I am looking for a perfect family pet (friend)/home protector. Any help Lori and the Gang would be very welcomed!
I'm absolutely thrilled with my Lundborg-land dog. Her temperament is outstanding and she is healthy with beauty and intelligence. The Lundborg dogs are easy to train. They want to please. Lundborg dogs have it all!! I got my female from Lundborg when she was 4 months old and she never had an accident in the house. She loves adults and kids. Passed her AKC canine good citizen test at 14 months. Was a breeze for her.
Nancy Makowski
nmmjmmgsds@aol.com is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.