Lundborg Land Pups - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #31 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LARHAGE

No argument there.

To err is human, to forgive, is canine.
LARHAGE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2011, 10:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

It looks like most of the effusive raves are from the same poster. I wouldn't read too much into it. I think she's just really happy with her dog.

Sometimes I censor myself from recommending A-T too much because I'm afraid of sounding spammy. (is that a word? spellcheck says no!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvette2u View Post
Yeah...the over-the-top sales ads??

I like this-- .

Then, nothing but rave reviews for this person/breeding program...REALLY rave reviews

Leaves me
SitUbuSit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #33 (permalink)

Nothing fishy at all. Lundborg-land is simply outstanding. I have owned German Shepheds for 30 yrs and know a good dog when I see one. Lundborg has unusally good looking dogs, healthy with great temperament.
nmmjmmgsds@aol.com is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #34 (permalink)

Default Really Honest Opinion

I have purchased 2 of Linda's dogs in the past. My first one was amazing. Purchased in 2000, he was beautiful, gentle, smart and loving. Sadly he died of bloat with gastric torsion when he was 5 years old. ********* the rest has been removed by ADMIN. For more information please send poster a PM*****

Last edited by lhczth; 02-20-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Breeder bashing is not allowed on this board. Messages like this must be sent in private
Caesars Mom is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #35 (permalink)

I have a lundborg dog. She is our pet. BEST shepherd we have ever owned. Terrific temperament, loving, intelligent and of course protective when she needs to be as all good shepherds are. Linda breds show / Sch lines. Top Quality. I highly recommend Lundborg-land.
nmmjmmgsds@aol.com is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2012, 03:35 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmmjmmgsds@aol.com View Post
I have a lundborg dog. She is our pet. BEST shepherd we have ever owned. Terrific temperament, loving, intelligent and of course protective when she needs to be as all good shepherds are. Linda breds show / Sch lines. Top Quality. I highly recommend Lundborg-land.
I am beyond perplexed at my you have reiterated the exact same things almost 10 times in the same thread??? I think it is awesome that you are pleased with your dog you purchased, but the over the top abundance just makes it look fishy and bizarre instead of positive.
kam214 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #37 (permalink)

Default Lutzen von Lundborg-Land, Axel

Hi. I know this was an old post but just joined the forum. I have a 2 year old male from Lundborg-Land, Axel. He is my 1st shepherd & has been a wonderful addition to our home. He is gorgeous, confident & highly protective. Honestly, I have never been anywhere (and I take him everywhere) where we are not approached & asked where we got him... people just gawk at him.... saying "he's so beautiful".. he's so "huge"... etc.... After I got Axel, I joined a local Schutzhund Club that Linda recommended. At the time I knew NOTHING of that sport, but since then have fallen in love with it & competition. All the top dogs at our club are from Lundborg-Land. I would & have recommended her kennel to many people.
rphilen is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #38 (permalink)
Elite Member

lol...
Blitzkrieg1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

Default The Kennel is doubtful "the posts are fishy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvette2u View Post
Yeah...the over-the-top sales ads??

I like this-- .

Then, nothing but rave reviews for this person/breeding program...REALLY rave reviews

Leaves me
I live in Alaska and, on the recommendation of a friend's friend that Linda Lundborg's pups were excellent for trainability and disposition, I
contacted her for a pup.
We ordered a male pup and received a beautiful, healthy, totally bold (unafraid of anything) pup. He is now three years old and I couldn't ask for a better Shepherd.
That being said: You seem disappointed the dogs are as advertised.
That makes me wonder what YOUR agenda is in questioning the motives of unsolicited endorsements of her pups. I haven't been in contact with the kennel for over two years but I still have the dog and I couldn't be more pleased.
Why are you surprised at her success? Are you a competitor? buzzard
buzzard is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
Crowned Member

huh, say what "
We Breed Tempered Quality Structured German Shepherd Dogs

We bred the “working line” German Shepherd and found that the people who bought our German Shepherd Puppies could not handle the “high drive” energy level they had. They also did not have the sound structure or the temperament so badly needed for pet homes. So we decided to breed a better tempered, more quality structured German Shepherd dog"

or do they mean breed to the market? In my opinion a breeder should have an ideal for the breed in mind , not cater to the market place -- not everyone should have a GSD .

Carmspack
carmspack is online now   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.