Anyone have an recent issues with doggiefood.com? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2014, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
DTS
Master Member

Default Anyone have an recent issues with doggiefood.com?

I ordered a bag of orijen LBP and a bag of ACANA Pacifica last week.
Still hasn't shipped and their policy says either same day or next day shopping with 1-3 day delivery. I haven't had a problem with them before. Last time was a little slower than usual but I called and they shipped it right then.
I've called numerous times and all I can get is a call center who will email the tony person. They don't have a direct number and I tried server all numbers.
I've left 3 messages over the course of 2 days and an email and no one has returned my call or email.
I now have run out of food for Titan and I'm gonna have to try and find a place that sells his food. I'm hoping the earth pets has it.
I've put out $129.00 in food and I feel like I'm now out the money because I've read reviews that says people have ordered and never recieved it and doggiefood.com swears the food was shipped and recieved.
Anyone else ordered recently?
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Twyla

Hope you used a credit card. Do a charge back on the card.
Twyla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
DTS
Master Member

I used my debit card and it's already been charged and processed.
Guess I'm out my money
They used to be a good company and very quick with their orders.
I'm sure it might be a bit more money but I'm probably going to buy local if possible. At least I know I'm getting dog food when I pay for it
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Try Chewy.com if you need food right away. I have always received food from Chewy.com in 1-2 days, and I know they sell Orijen and Acana.

Now Doggiefood.com, I have had some issues like you. What I hate, hate, hate about their company, is they send you an email stating the food shipped, but they didn't actually ship it. What they do is generate a UPS label before shipping the food. But I have waited weeks, and in one instance MONTHS! It was so ridiculous, every few weeks they would send me an email stating the food would be in next week, and then next week the same thing. I ended up demanding the money back, and I haven't ordered from them since.
Ares
asja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Elite Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Twyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Guess I'm out my money
I'm sure it might be a bit more money but I'm probably going to buy local if possible. At least I know I'm getting dog food when I pay for it
To late for this time, but in the future; when buying online use a credit card. More protection for you in many ways.
Twyla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asja View Post
Try Chewy.com if you need food right away. I have always received food from Chewy.com in 1-2 days, and I know they sell Orijen and Acana.

Now Doggiefood.com, I have had some issues like you. What I hate, hate, hate about their company, is they send you an email stating the food shipped, but they didn't actually ship it. What they do is generate a UPS label before shipping the food. But I have waited weeks, and in one instance MONTHS! It was so ridiculous, every few weeks they would send me an email stating the food would be in next week, and then next week the same thing. I ended up demanding the money back, and I haven't ordered from them since.
x2 Chewy.com is great!! I've only had one issue with shipping and when I called and spoke to a rep he immediately acknowledged the error was on their end and he actually overnighted my order at their expense. The rep I spoke with was super friendly and extremely apologetic. You don't get that kind of service these days very often!!!
Ali B. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Guess I'm out my money

Most debit cards have bank protection or a visa logo on them. Call your bank. When you order online with your debit card it usually gets processed through Visa.
kr16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2014, 10:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

Another vote for Chewy.com. I have had nothing buy great service from them.
I have used them quite a few times and always receive my order quickly.
farnln is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.