German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   Found the "edit ignore list" button (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/442345-found-edit-ignore-list-button.html)

Zeeva 04-24-2014 06:44 AM

Found the "edit ignore list" button

Do you use it?

Kind of a relief...

There should be a follow this thread or follow this username button too...

misslesleedavis1 04-24-2014 08:37 AM

Have you used it? I have not..I didn't know it was there.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

alexg 04-24-2014 08:41 AM

After being on this forum since 2010? Wow!

Zeeva 04-24-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexg (Post 5423441)
After being on this forum since 2010? Wow!

Lol! YES! C:

And yay! I did use it!

valb 04-24-2014 10:26 AM

Never used any ignore feature, anywhere. Have excellent
internal ignore feature!

;)

angelas 04-24-2014 11:42 PM

I use it. There are just some people I don't even want to waste time scrolling past. Others were disgusting people that have since been banned.

GSDolch 04-25-2014 07:12 AM

I've used it once since I've been here. This person and I just really did not like each other at all, and it went over into PMs and got kinda nasty. This person didn't live very far from me, so I cut off as much contact as I could to keep it from bleeding out into every day life. I don't know if it really would have or not, but I just really didn't want to deal with it. She was eventually banned. (and this was back in the day when it was really HARD to get banned, when political topics were OK to start and stuff)

I was told that this person had cancer and passed away a few years later. I don't if that was true or not, I never tried to find out. I was sure if her forum name was her real name or not.

Springbrz 04-25-2014 08:09 AM

Zeeva there is a follow thread feature. In the User CP it is the Subscribe Thread feature.

Sri 04-25-2014 08:15 AM

I have had very few unpleasant interactions on the forum. I believe one of them was just miscommunication of tone or perhaps the mood of the moment. The rest of the very few folks, I have generally stayed away from and they don't bother me. But I have to say its hard to share events or situations you can get stressed about, knowing people will jump in with how much better they are or their dogs are or that this must reflect on how horrible my kids must be, etc. But then there are others who will respond with understanding and wisdom of their experience and even kindness and make it all alright.And then there are a few I some times PM about an issue. I have found that I generally get a vibe of the poster and tend to gravitate to them or avoid them. To me this is surprising because this is my first forum, and though I have good instincts in real life never thought it would transfer to the net.

llombardo 04-25-2014 08:24 AM

I have used it a couple times, if I didn't I'm sure I would have been banned:D