When I was younger we always had pets(cats and dogs) and when I was five I became allergic to something. My mom got rid of the cats and I remember crying about it. Finally she took me to get tested. I had the needle test(18 shots in the arm) and it turned out to be mold and penicillin. A friend of mine said he was always allergic to cats and he had to stay with me and I had five of them. His issue was breathing issues so we got an inhaler. After a while the signs pointed to other things like any fragrance sprays and candles. He was find with the cats. It could be something as simple as the shampoo that was previously used on the dog. Remember the Brady Bunch? Talk to the doctor and get tested if necessary if it persists.
Misty- Samoyed Mix, Tannor- Golden Retriever CGC
Robyn- GSD CGC, TC, Midnite-GSD CGC,TC, Brennan-Golden Retriever CGC, Batman-Husky/Greyhound , Apollo-GSD