graduation ? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Default graduation ?

I had a kid cost me over two grand for a dress and a senior trip! Is there anyone else feeling my pain? And I told her she can not leave home before 21, and 18 is coming is coming fast!
harmony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2014, 01:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Everyone including some of the dumbest laziest most unmotivated people graduate high school. Not sure why people make such a big deal out of it. Now if she graduated college then that's a real achievement worth spoiling her for.

Did you send her to Europe or was the dress made out of diamonds? You can get an all inclusive trip to cancun for 5 days for 300 bucks
boomer11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 02:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I had a hard time, she grew up and I miss her, but I let her do it because she was a good girl. All the kids said I was going to cry, I bet they are right this time. I have to stay strong on that special day coming up. She is still staying home after for as long as I can keep her
Old 03-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer11 View Post
Everyone including some of the dumbest laziest most unmotivated people graduate high school. Not sure why people make such a big deal out of it. Now if she graduated college then that's a real achievement worth spoiling her for.

Did you send her to Europe or was the dress made out of diamonds? You can get an all inclusive trip to cancun for 5 days for 300 bucks

Not True
Old 03-15-2014, 02:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I have two girl going out of high school and the one that joined the Navy I really worry about (I am not her real mom), she might get to go to prom and thru all of the other out window because of some dumb boy.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer11 View Post

Any time a child achieves something it is a good thing. High School now a days is not easy. There is drugs, sex, bullying, gangs, etc. as a parent you don't have a say in where the school trip is, so either you do it or you don't and these things aren't cheap. I'd much rather have my child have the memory of a school trip then time in jail.
Midnite-German Shepherd CGC, TC
Brennan- Golden Retriever CGC
Batman- Husky/Greyhound
llombardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2014, 02:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony View Post
I had a kid cost me over two grand for a dress and a senior trip! Is there anyone else feeling my pain? And I told her she can not leave home before 21, and 18 is coming is coming fast!
They grow up fast and they aren't cheap, but they are worth it. Mine is away at college and I miss him lots
Batman- Husky/Greyhound
Old 03-15-2014, 02:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Knighted Member

There is not a day that goes by that my kids don't work, ever! I helped a few more and they wouldn't listen but I tried! OH I helped her with dress too!
Old 03-15-2014, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I feel craped on by this other girl, and I was always there for her and then her mom got out of prison and he aunt started drinking heavy. There is nothing I can do now. Not my 1st daughter (mine, my blood) but my second daughter.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony View Post
I feel craped on by this other girl, and I was always there for her and then her mom got out of prison and he aunt started drinking heavy. There is nothing I can do now. Not my 1st daughter (mine, my blood) but my second daughter.
I know what your saying. I spent years raising my ex's girls and then their mom got clean and reappeared in their lives. I stepped aside, but I just learned that one of them is a heroin addict and she does drugs with her mom. I'm now debating my next move to help the girl
Batman- Husky/Greyhound
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.