German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/406050-hello.html)

Speedy2662 02-03-2014 05:29 PM

Hello!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I'm not able to go on here as much as I could before - sadly, school is taking over me with prelims and exams :(
How are you all doing? I hope you're all doing fantastic!

SuperG 02-03-2014 05:31 PM

Doing well....coldest winter I can remember in MN...so I might be lying a bit about how well I'm doing.

Yeah, that school thing can really get in the way of having fun at times.....

Keep your nose to the grindstone,

SuperG

pyratemom 02-03-2014 05:32 PM

Hello! Enjoy every minute you can with your dog in between studying and taking the exams and it will help your memory. A happy person remembers more than one that is depressed. Good luck on the tests. Raina sends good luck tail wags too!

jocoyn 02-03-2014 05:34 PM

Hey Noah! I like that "living like a king". Good to hear from you. [well tell me I got your name right. it has been too long]

Speedy2662 02-03-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocoyn (Post 4958634)
Hey Noah! I like that "living like a king". Good to hear from you.

Haha, you confused me with the guy who was looking to get a dog, then got in an argument :) I'm Adam! :D

@SuperG - Stay strong!! :)

@pyratemom - I am! I love playing with my dog, sadly we can't go outside too much as the weather here has been terrible since the start of December :/

I will edit the main post in a few minutes to include some pictures of Zack! :D

JakodaCD OA 02-03-2014 05:40 PM

Good to hear from you, how is Zack??

jocoyn 02-03-2014 05:44 PM

Adam, my apologies! I was looking for you on FB but you don't post there hardly at all which is probably a very good thing. You are doing your studies and spending time with Zack and whatever else! I do remember all about you and Zack though.

Speedy2662 02-03-2014 06:01 PM

Zack is doing well! He's the one who's making me stay happy all the time, haha :-)
He's such a good dog! He never does any harm to anyone or anything, he's just a big baby, haha :)

I'm not a big fan of Facebook to be honest, I go on if I need to message someone or if I'm really bored - as You said I don't really post on there that often.

Instead of pictures I decided to upload a video soon! :)

llombardo 02-03-2014 06:43 PM

I think pictures and a video will do....just saying:)

Bear GSD 02-03-2014 07:49 PM

Hi Adam,
It's great to hear from you. I'm glad you and Zack are doing so well! I don't think I've heard anything about you since you were going on a visit to Poland. I hope you and your parents (brother included)are doing well!
We'd love to see a current picture of Zack! Keep up with you studies and don't be such a stranger :)