German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   Photo Gallery Comments (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/401322-photo-gallery-comments.html)

HarleyTheGSD 01-24-2014 09:21 PM

Photo Gallery Comments

Every once-in-a-while, I feel the need to browse through the photo gallery and comment on random photos. Just a few minutes ago, I realized that it may seem a bit stalker-ish...
Does anybody else do this? I'd feel kind of ridiculous if I am the only one. Lol

mcdanfam 01-24-2014 09:27 PM

If I knew how to get to the photo gallery I would always be looking at pics! Love animals pics! They make me smile.
So my vote is no...not stalker-ish....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

tacticalseries 01-24-2014 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I browse because I love seeing all the german Shepard pictures and the different coats, sizes and sceneries people enjoy time with their shepards in I sometimes comment but not often. People are posting them so others can look and comment. If I ever get a comment under a photo I would be happy that it was noticed out of the many! Not stalkerish at all!Attachment 171482

HarleyTheGSD 01-24-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdanfam (Post 4900226)
If I knew how to get to the photo gallery I would always be looking at pics! Love animals pics! They make me smile.
So my vote is no...not stalker-ish....

Who wouldn't? Lol
Thanks, that's reassuring. :cool:

mcdanfam 01-24-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalseries (Post 4900234)
I browse because I love seeing all the german Shepard pictures and the different coats, sizes and sceneries people enjoy time with their shepards in I sometimes comment but not often. People are posting them so others can look and comment. If I ever get a comment under a photo I would be happy that it was noticed out of the many! Not stalkerish at all!Attachment 171482

Pretty.....:-)
Love seeing so many pretty animals on this site.

HarleyTheGSD 01-24-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalseries (Post 4900234)

Great! Same here. I like to see the differences.
And you sure have a beautiful Shepherd!

Mishka&Milo 01-24-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyTheGSD (Post 4900146)
Every once-in-a-while, I feel the need to browse through the photo gallery and comment on random photos. Just a few minutes ago, I realized that it may seem a bit stalker-ish...
Does anybody else do this? I'd feel kind of ridiculous if I am the only one. Lol

Not stalker-ish at all! Everyone loves a good puppy picture