German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   My German Shepherd whistle (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/397601-my-german-shepherd-whistle.html)

HarleyTheGSD 01-17-2014 07:07 PM

My German Shepherd whistle
 
1 Attachment(s)
The objective in my ceramics class last semester was to make a working whistle. I made a German Shepherd whistle. :) It looks deformed, but let me tell you, it was very difficult to form. I had to make my own whistle out of clay as well. The GSD is built around the whistle, the mouth piece is protruding from under the tail (a bit humorous, I suppose).
This photo was taken a while ago, I am almost finished glazing it now. It's supposed to be a "rich" bi-color. I'll post a photo after it's been fired.

Attachment 166825

Msmaria 01-17-2014 09:10 PM

That is pretty impressive! Cant wait to see it all done

doggiedad 01-17-2014 09:59 PM

oh no, this is way beyond a bit humorous. rotfl!!! your whistle looks
like a GSD. it looks like a SL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyTheGSD (Post 4852729)

The objective in my ceramics class last semester was to make a working whistle. I made a German Shepherd whistle. :) It looks deformed, but let me tell you, it was very difficult to form. I had to make my own whistle out of clay as well. The GSD is built around the whistle,

>>>>> the mouth piece is protruding from under the tail (a bit humorous, I suppose). <<<<<


This photo was taken a while ago, I am almost finished glazing it now. It's supposed to be a "rich" bi-color. I'll post a photo after it's been fired.

Attachment 166825


HarleyTheGSD 01-17-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmaria (Post 4853401)
That is pretty impressive! Cant wait to see it all done

Thank you, that's very kind.

HarleyTheGSD 01-17-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggiedad (Post 4853617)
oh no, this is way beyond a bit humorous. rotfl!!! your whistle looks
like a GSD. it looks like a SL.

The sad part is that I didn't think about how you have to put your mouth on the dog's anus.....
I think I'll just put it up somewhere and not use it. Lol

doggiedad 01-17-2014 10:47 PM

don't put it away. it deserves to be in the show case.
have fun with it. let others have fun with it. sit back
and laugh at all of the comments it's going to provide.
it's good to laugh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyTheGSD (Post 4853681)
The sad part is that I didn't think about how you have to put your mouth on the dog's anus.....
I think I'll just put it up somewhere and not use it. Lol


Cheyanna 01-17-2014 10:58 PM

Embrace it. Don't run from it. That is some talent.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

HarleyTheGSD 01-18-2014 10:27 PM

Thank you for the comments. I'll try to put my insecurities aside and show my hard work off. :)

Shaolin 01-19-2014 01:45 AM

It looks amazing! Don't hide it! I'd kill for even an ounce of that sort of talent.

middleofnowhere 01-19-2014 02:37 AM

Neat! So far as the mouth piece location -- just think of it for reparation for all the smoke your dog blows up your.... yes, that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2